• With my partner

Votes: 22 9.0%
  • With my housemates

Votes: 22 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 27 11.0%

• Total voters

Betiol08

With my parents by now. It was nice till now, but I start to feel a wish to move on and live by myself getting stronger.

Livemylife

Wow, the overwhelming majority live with their parents! I shouldn't be so surprised.:question:
I live alone, 2 years now. Before that, I lived with a roommate in dorms. Before that I, I was a minor, and lived at my parents' house.

LazyHermitCrab

my parents. they're nice but I'm going to move out after I graduate. I was okay when my dad went to work but then he got a new job where he can work from home a lot. Now I hear conversations all day about things I have no interest in and need to get out!! :(

with my parents and brother. hard though cuz i enjoy silence. but thats why i partially live at my grandparents. they're very calm

Taden

I live with both my partner as well as two close friends. It's like a mini-apartment inside of an apartment because we all have varying degrees of socially withdrawn behaviour. I think it works for all of us though that we've been able to make up a mini-community between the four of us because we understand each others limits and sensitivities.