*** Where is Everyone From? ***

RossMc

I am from the North Shore of Massachusetts. Its a nice place to live- lots of pretty old towns- Salem, Marblehead, Newburyport, Ipswich, Gloucester, and Portsmouth. There is everything you might want nearby- mountains, beaches, pro sports etc. The big drawback is the high cost of living here, plus the frequent high winds- living right on the north Atlantic sometimes feels like living in a lighthouse.

panicsurvivor

Southern Oregon.
I actually think that Oregon Rules. We have lots of forests. And most of our cities are surrounded by nature. We have enough cities to not be backwater, but not enough so that every thing is all ****ed up and industialized.
And southern Oregon is real kicked back mellow. A lot of rich people from so cal
like to retire up here.
And just for the record Southern Oregon and Northern California have the best weed in the united states. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Damaged

I'm from Essex which is in England, Uk =)

Its a very lively place and i love it being so close to London :)

Square_Eyes

Bedfordshire, England. I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse of this little county but I figure it's a pretty decent place to live.

Bones

From Manchester, UK. Nice city, lots of things to do, museums, galleries, clubs, bars, sport, parks, shops... It just rains a lot.

Solo Dolo

Florida. Great place, lots to do, ideal weather.....for most people......unless you suffer from HH like me....humidity + heat = worst possible combination for HH sufferers.

mummylala

Im from County Antrim in Northern Ireland..

Home of Riots, the Orange Order, soda and spud bread lol..

article-1199517-05B3206B000005DC-663_468x319.jpg

orangeorder.jpg

soda250.jpg

belfast_potato_farls_2.jpg

I hate living here..

Im from County Antrim in Northern Ireland..
I hate living here..

I apologize for asking. I have heard stereotypical rumors that if one decides to vacation to Ireland they should check their religion first. North, east, south or west.

Protestant in a Catholic neighborhood, beat to hell.
Catholic in a Protestant neighborhood, same deal.

That true? This is just what I've heard and I would like to be corrected.

mummylala

I apologize for asking. I have heard stereotypical rumors that if one decides to vacation to Ireland they should check their religion first. North, east, south or west.

Protestant in a Catholic neighborhood, beat to hell.
Catholic in a Protestant neighborhood, same deal.

That true? This is just what I've heard and I would like to be corrected.

Im sad to say that some areas are like that . There is a lot of conflict between catholics and protestants over here, always has been.. It all starts with mindless yobs (both catholic and protestants) thinking that one side is better than the other.. But i think as far as tourists go its ok.

Oh and by the way never apologise for wanting to ask a question lol

A lot of the people are that dumb over here that they associate your religion with what football shirt you wear (so so sad)

If i was to put on a Glasgow Celtic shirt and walk into an all protestant area i would most likely get a kicking even though i am protestant.. all because they assume that you are catholic for wearing that shirt..

If i was to walk into an all catholic area in plain every day clothes i would be fine, i could go about my business, but if i was to walk in there with a Glasgow Rangers shirt on id get a kicking..The associate protestants with that shirt..

It is total madness over here, i for one, like the majority could not care less what religion anyone is, there are so many groups trying to reason with these yobs but i dont think it will ever change..

davidburke

If i was to put on a Glasgow Celtic shirt and walk into an all protestant area i would most likely get a kicking even though i am protestant.. all because they assume that you are catholic for wearing that shirt..

If i was to walk into an all catholic area in plain every day clothes i would be fine, i could go about my business, but if i was to walk in there with a Glasgow Rangers shirt on id get a kicking..The associate protestants with that shirt..

wow really i always thought that was exaggerated. I've never being up north but i wouldn't be worried about traveling there

mummylala

wow really i always thought that was exaggerated. I've never being up north but i wouldn't be worried about traveling there

It is hard to believe that things like this happen.. I know people that this has happened to, i know of a 14 year old boy that was killed by a bunch of yobs just because he was wearing a celtic shirt in the wrong place :mad::mad:

I never get worried of going to different areas here in the north, hell i used to live in an area where stuff like this went on constantly but you do learn to keep an eye out for certain groups of people that hang around..