*** Where is Everyone From? ***

Lexis

I'm from a small town in Canada, BC and the weather here sucks and the population is decresing. Lots of rain and there might be the odd sunny day. And theres not much to do.
Although, I hope to travel to the UK and around Europe and maybe Japan :)

Kinetik

A small town you've never heard of in southern Maine. Close to the ocean, yet still in the woods.

I lived in southern Maine for years, I loved it. :)

Anyway, I'm not even sure where I'm from anymore. Born in London, moved to Holland at 7, then to Portland Maine (in the US) when I was 18 to study. Got married while over there, it didn't work out, so now I'm back in Holland. I definitely have a hard time figuring out where home is.

A.Jones

I am from CHINO hills USA. And there are many fun things to do here :)
But i just love to go to my gym and swim and train.

eyayviway

i live in the Philippines. a tropical country with fascinating landscapes, active volcanoes, splendid beaches, coral waters, and tropical forests. :)

Sproggy

South Africa :) There's a lot to do there. You can go on game drives, visit Cape Town which is a beautiful city. The beaches are awesome (excellent if you surf since the waves are huge)

Last edited:

Srijita52

I'm from India.Not an ideal place for SA coz its soo crazy,bt ppl are pretty friendly where I live.Hmm.. I actually like spicy food,though I really can't handle it!

ridicule

From Southern Illinois. The only reason people come here is to get away from the mafia, witness protection style. The only reason people stay is because the food makes them fat and man, all that walking to go other places is real drag.