*** Where is Everyone From? ***

md1217

Mardi Gras was fun before Katrina. Are the numbers getting better? Love the food! I could some gumbo or jambalaya right now.

I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana.

We have Mardi Gras, the French Quarter, Cafe Du Monde, Bourbon Street, Lake Pontchartrain . . etc.
Its fun if you're a tourist (I think)

md1217

Very nice. Love the pics! Here a few of my travel pics (Thailand):

SEE Thumbnails BELOW.

I live in Hungary.

Lots of great festivals.

sziget_mainstage.jpg

Balaton=Plattensee=Lacus Pelso

Balcsi.jpg

Food like nowhere else

palacsinta+parti.JPG

Capital: Budapest

budapest_5_190_20100108171533_798.jpg

Attachments

• Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 147.jpg
    Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 147.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 300.jpg
    Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 300.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 025.jpg
    Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 025.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 114.jpg
    Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 114.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 377.jpg
    Thailand 2006 (April 30-May 11) 377.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

md1217

Cherry Hill?

I'm from my mother's loins. Partly my father's, too.

I live in southern New Jersey. Not one of the pretty parts, though. I'm just outside of Philadelphia, which is one of the dirtiest cities one can ever see. At least in the US of A. I really do like it, but there's so much litter everywhere.

As more people move from Philly to my town, one has an ever-increasing opportunity to pick up someone else's trash. Other than that, I'd love to be somewhere else. Like my own fiefdom, complete with castle and villages to protect from plundering neighbors.

Tiercel

Cherry Hill?

Nope. For the sake of not actually saying what town I'm from, I'll say that it's just north of Camden, begins with a "P," and the school mascot is the Indian.

;)

Unless you were inquiring about the name of my fiefdom. I haven't decided on a name for that yet, unfortunately.

mrb

west sussex england ....... lots of contryside , cows sheep and wabbits lol oh and i live 1 mile away from the beach ....

p i a n o♬

Northern California. There is nothing to do here either. Let's all switch places okay, I want to live in Holland or England. Someone bring me with them. D:

Rembrandt Broam

p i a n o♬;329390 said:
Northern California. There is nothing to do here either. Let's all switch places okay, I want to live in Holland or England. Someone bring me with them. D:

Can't speak for Holland, but I live in England and there is nothing to do here either. If I have to be somewhere where there's nothing to do, I think California would be my preference. ;)

NickyNacker

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I like it, it's nice. I live in the suburbs of the city. NC is nice because you can go to the city and eat downtown, or you can go to the mountains and hike. Or you can go to the beach! Not that I do any of that stuff with my anxiety LOL

moni10

Hy everyone. I've just discovered you; I had no idea about the existence of this kind of forum before but I'm glad that I can read about your life experience and that I can share mine also. Well. I'm from a kind of unknown country called Romania. It's nothing good to say about Romania. I could describe it in a few words as it follows: No roads, just Romania. :D

ikbenrifi

i'm from Alhoceima, a mediterranean city of Morocco, i enjoy the sun and beaches in here, welcome anytime

Abrid-n-Quemado2007b.jpg

Alhoceima2008jgf.jpg

mads

I come from a small town in Denmark called Nyborg. But I live in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil now with my fianceé at the moment

md1217

You must be WAYYY north because most people love San Fran. The weather in England is so depressing.

p i a n o♬;329390 said:

md1217

If I could choose a few trips I would love to take now....

1) Australia and New Zealand
2) Safari in South Africa
3) Fiji
4) Costa Rica