Where did SPW go?

Remus

Staff member
Remus forgot to pay his bills, tisk tisk

Aint my site, if it was I'd make it donation only and boot off advertisers and get rid of the pg-13 rules and have an adult section for more mature topics

Remus for president :cool:

coyote

Aint my site, if it was I'd make it donation only and boot off advertisers and get rid of the pg-13 rules and have an adult section for more mature topics

Remus for president :cool:

How much do we need to collect?

Let's get started.

ありがとう

I can't remember having any problems :S I've logged in a few times, but notice no one was online... I thought maybe everyone were busy or coincidentally wanted a break XD

fitftw

when I got taken to godaddy, my heart literally sank. I was like wtf are you KIDDING ME?!

When I tried and tried and tried and finally just now got to SPW, I felt so relieved lol.

I missed this place ;/

agoraphobickatie

when I got taken to godaddy, my heart literally sank. I was like wtf are you KIDDING ME?!

When I tried and tried and tried and finally just now got to SPW, I felt so relieved lol.

I missed this place ;/

ditto this entire post... i was feeling the exact same way! i thought we had lost SPW forever and i would have no way to be in touch with you people! my heart broke there for a second! haha :)

Mr.Moon

I was worried for a bit there that the person running this site might have forgotten about it or something after seeing the godaddy message D:

I'm glad SPW is a-ok and back up to boot.

DekKO

I was to busy looking at Danica Patrick that I didn't see if it had to be renewed.

Rembrandt Broam

ditto this entire post... i was feeling the exact same way! i thought we had lost SPW forever and i would have no way to be in touch with you people! my heart broke there for a second! haha :)

I'll third that. This place has a real sense of community that I don't think exists on other forums out there. It would have been a real shame if it had disappeared.

Tiercel

I figured I just said something and chased it away. I always thought websites were gender neutral, but it's possible that this one was female. You know, all that magic I have over women....

But it's back. And as relieved as I am that it's back, I'm a bit disappointed I didn't scare off an entire site at once.

Maybe next time.

;)

awkwardamanda

Aint my site, if it was I'd make it donation only and boot off advertisers

I'm not completely anti-advertising, but I'm really tired of seeing ads like "I'm popular and you're not." Not that I have any desire to be popular, but crap like that is rather discouraging.::(:

and get rid of the pg-13 rules and have an adult section for more mature topics

I would appreciate having a section like that. There are certainly mature topics related to SA and mental illness in general and it would be nice to have the freedom to discuss them.

This place has a real sense of community

...which is ironic for a place that's chock full of people with poor social skills.::p:

Mr.Moon

I don't know if I should be saying this, (sorry if not), but you can use noscript, (a firefox addon), to get rid of ad's.