when was the last time

mrb

you lost your temper :mad: .... mine was over an hour ago , i was running downstairs barefoot , and as i ran into the front room i smashed my big toe against the door edge , needless to say i wasnt very happy , in fact i was so annoyed i swore and kicked the door with my other foot , now my other toe hurts as well ::eek:: wasnt very bright was it , funny thing is there taking it in turns to throb , one goes throb , then the other goes throb , its like there playing a tune together or something :confused: ....... anyways when was the last time you lost your temper ........:D

Last edited:
U

userremoved

LOL, unfortunately I go straight to depressed a lot now. I would have smashed my toe then got like Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh. I did get pretty mad at something on Facebook a few nights ago though, as retarded as that might sound.

Rembrandt Broam

LOL, unfortunately I go straight to depressed a lot now. I would have smashed my toe then got like Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh.

I would have got angry and would certainly have sworn a lot, and probably punched the door frame (because obviously an inanimate piece of wood set out to deliberately assault me :rolleyes:) but I wouldn't say I'd have lost my temper. I'd be angry at my own foolishness really. Things that bring me close to losing my temper are always external things, usually relating to the stupidity or ignorance of the people I am being forced to deal with.

Kinetik

I lose my temper often; if someone bashes into me by mistake, if someone cuts me off in traffic, if I have a bad interaction with someone in a shop. It all seems quite minor afterwards, but in the moment I get very agitated. What I do ranges from flipping someone off to setting them straight verbally. My anger is one of the main reasons I'm in therapy. I just can't seem to let anything go.

Silvox Black

Just yesterday, apparently it seems that whenever I attempt to better myself in any way, I only manage to worsen things beyond repair. It all stacked into one massive storm of rage and another sleepless night for me. No surprises there of course.

I can't remember the last time I lost my temper... it takes a whole lot to make me angry. I don't even get upset about things that I know I should- I under-react to most things.

About 7 times today..

There are these day were I'm just annoyed by everything, and literally go berserk (silently) about something as little as a misplaced pen. It was my own fault mostly though. When I let my room get too cluttered, I start to feel really trapped and panic if left like that too long.

That's why I keep a metal bar around so I can hit the floor with it like a monkey until it's out of my system. The bar looks like somewhat of an origami creation by now. :rolleyes:

agoraphobickatie

i don't ever really lose my temper or get hella angry... i don't know, things annoy me or piss me off, but i drop it super fast and move on to the next thing.. i'm not one of those people who ever yells or cusses because i'm angry... and i don't often argue, if i have something to say to someone usually i'll write it so that i don't yell or i'll speak really calmly but say horribly mean things ...woops!

206Raider

i don't ever really lose my temper or get hella angry... i don't know, things annoy me or piss me off, but i drop it super fast and move on to the next thing.. i'm not one of those people who ever yells or cusses because i'm angry... and i don't often argue, if i have something to say to someone usually i'll write it so that i don't yell or i'll speak really calmly but say horribly mean things ...woops!

This...

I tend not to ever hold a grudge, if I have a problem with somebody I try to tell them nicely but I don't know. If they get an attitude with me and start yellin I go into beastmode and I'll yell back worse and say some of the most viscous things about them. People learned not to take my kindness for weakness after awhile but I rarely get into a huge arguments with people.