Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

Lea

Banned
The most religious people about it are those who don´t do it. They seem to act as if the test would bite or God forbid it could put them into a box!! Instead of regarding it as a game and fun, as something that gives clues and makes people think.

Invading privacy? That´s everyone´s own decision, but IMO too much secretiveness makes a person dead. It´s like with hoarding money out of fear that we could lose them. But money is like blood, it needs to circulate. Same with clinging on to status quo and being afraid of free exchange. I have experienced people in the past, who were keeping everything secret and that is no fun. I think it´s fine in moderation, but when it gets too much, it prevents normal exchange of information and interpersonal relationships. (This was not go at any person, just a thought)

Scandic123

When I took this test and read the description of my personality type, I learned a few things about myself I had not thought about before. And I definitely don't feel like I've been put in a box.

Biev

I dunno - while free online tests feel harmless, a psychologist once charged me 200$ to basically read me a list of life recommendations entirely based on the fact that I chose the color purple. I felt that was a very pricy box to be put in.

That said, I like to take online tests because I find them useful when I'm writing stories. I answer once as myself, and once as the character I'm trying to test for Mary-Sueism or a particular trait. For instance, I've been trying to write a bipolar character for years and I can see that I still have trouble with it because she never scores higher than "mild" on bipolar disorder tests.

Kiwong

I get to know people as individuals not labels. If the people at work don't know me after 20 years without doing a test like this, then they will never know me at all.

LazyHermitCrab

Well I'm still an introvert... not sure bout the other stuff. I rushed through the questions lol :p I kept wanting to say sometimes :( not yes or no... blah.

Lea

Banned
I get to know people as individuals not labels. If the people at work don't know me after 20 years without doing a test like this, then they will never know me at all.

If I know someone well, I can usually guess what they are one Myers Briggs.

Labyrinthine

I have to say, I was highly amused when my police operations professor mentioned this classification in class today after I had just posted yesterday.

Apparently my type is not the typical police officer. :rolleyes:

hello6872

ISFP
Introvert(78%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(44)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)