• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

laure15

^this is the first time I've been typed as ISFJ. I took similar tests in the past and got typed as INTJ.

laure15

I am disappointed by what I read about ISFJs on the website. Some of the recommended careers for ISFJs are social work, teaching, nursing, medicine - all of which are careers I try to avoid because I know they're not right for me. I am majoring in an IT related field and plan to go into IT for my career.

But as they say every person is unique that not even a personality inventory test can describe everything about the person.

R3K

INTP

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(33)%
•You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
•You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Lea

Banned
You're not going to put me in a personality box Myers Briggs :thumbdown:

Nobody´s going to put you in a box, unless you let it. These tests are for getting to know yourself/others, getting educated in psychology, it forces people to think. No test puts people in boxes, they´re more like guidelines, but they do have validity. Esp. this test is one of the best in my opinion.

Biev

I wasn't sure how to interpret some of these questions. I scored ISFJ, but with only the I(ntrovert) score was "strong". Actually I'm amazed that some people here managed to score E.

jaim38

^I feel the urge to avoid doing the questions too because 72 is a lot! I don't have patience to actually sit there and do the questions. But I think I took the test a while back and received the results of INST or something.

Buda

i call it to have other stuff more urgent to do
but i can manage to find you a 500 question test :)

Kiwong

Nobody´s going to put you in a box, unless you let it. These tests are for getting to know yourself/others, getting educated in psychology, it forces people to think. No test puts people in boxes, they´re more like guidelines, but they do have validity. Esp. this test is one of the best in my opinion.

Lea, I believe this test is a classic example of putting people in classes, convenient management boxes. People are more complex than these classes in my opinion. There are better ways to get to know people, and more critical elements of psychology to learn about. At work I refused to take this test as it is I believe an invasion of privacy and the questions were irrelevant to the way I live my life.

theoutsider

Lea, I believe this test is a classic example of putting people in classes, convenient management boxes. People are more complex than these classes in my opinion. There are better ways to get to know people, and more critical elements of psychology to learn about. At work I refused to take this test as it is I believe an invasion of privacy and the questions were irrelevant to the way I live my life.

Personally, I think too much is made out of that test. It was offered to me through work as well. I just shrugged the results off as kind of interesting and pretty much forgot about it until I ran into some people who seem to follow the results religiously. I had forgotten what my type was until I took it again through the link here. To me, it's not something to follow or take seriously. For starters, the questions asked can be answered different ways by the same person depending on what mood they are in when they took it. If they are down on themselves at the time, the outcome of the test (personality type) could be totally different than if they took it while feeling good about themselves.

Labyrinthine

I've always looked at this in a rather simple manner. One of the first articles I had read on the subject described it as a way a person processes information and not their actual personality. That stuck with me and I still view these "personality" types as such. As you said, people are far too complex. There's so many other underlining factors as well. Some of the stereotypes I've seen on these classes in other forums are truly hilarious though. INTJ for one. :rolleyes:

I'd supposedly be an ENFP from the information I have gathered. Every test I take comes up INTP.