What's everyone doing for fun right now?

I was listening to the alternative rock station on Pandora if that counts, on my walk home from class... But now it's onto the not-so-fun stuff, like... homework! Although I don't mind it, it's interesting, I would dare to say it's even fun to read my literature assignments :D

Quietguy11

Excellent to hear everybody! :D It doesn't matter what you do, as long as we keep moving! :D The only time I get out of sorts is when I'm not putting my mind to something. I need to either be drawing, which really helps me zone out from my problems, watch anime, or read manga. All of these things takes me away from my anxieties for a time. Keep it up everyone! Whatever we do, no matter how non-significant it may seem to others is important as long you enjoy it and makes you happy!

TreeBones, I think it's really cool how much you know about anime, and to even know the Director of the animes you enjoy, that's really neat. Girls who love anime ROCK! :D

Flanscho

Going to one of the worlds largest board and card game faires tomorrow. :applause:

I'll bake brownies and bring them along, another friend burgers, and others make other stuff. ^^ About 8 friends join me there, and we'll spend the day trying new board games from all over the world, buying some for cheap prices, and having a good time. That'll be fun. :perfect: About 150.000 to 200.000 people will attend the fair. I don't like masses of people that much, but once I'm gaming I'll forget everything around me anyway. :)

img4604.jpg

Last edited:

Nooms

It's been one of those nights where I stayed up way too late watching anime, playing an MMORPG and just simply chatting with people (online, where I feel insanely comfortable ;)) I just use the excuse that I was waiting for Daylight Saving Time.

Silatuyok

Finally winding down from a busy day. Work, then a Halloween festival, then dinner and drinks afterward with some family. I finally get to go home and recharge for a few hours. :) Best part of my day!

JuiceB

Going to one of the worlds largest board and card game faires tomorrow. :applause:

I'll bake brownies and bring them along, another friend burgers, and others make other stuff. ^^ About 8 friends join me there, and we'll spend the day trying new board games from all over the world, buying some for cheap prices, and having a good time. That'll be fun. :perfect: About 150.000 to 200.000 people will attend the fair. I don't like masses of people that much, but once I'm gaming I'll forget everything around me anyway. :)
You're making me quite jealous ya' know.

I am doing whatever I want to! :thumbup: :perfect:
Enjoying a rare moment of not having to do anything.....(well except breathe:giggle:)