What's everyone doing for fun right now?

Quietguy11

I had a friend over, which was nice, we got to watch some anime, and now I plan on just watching anime by myself for the remainder of the night, and seeing how I just woke up about three hours ago I'm nowhere nears tired, so I'll probably watch an anime movie afterwards, the one I want to watch is Howl's Moving Castle. I heard that it was a must watch.

Oh and for those who are interested in watching an anime movie, a good site to go to to watch free streams whether in Dubbed or Subbed is watchanimemovie.com.

So getting back to the question, what's everyone doing for fun right now?

ukmale

It's 2:50am and was reading a book just popped on here see what's happening in the world online

Quietguy11

That's when I usually get into a manga. I find my anxiety is decreased a lot around that time so it's more enjoyable reading at that time. By enjoyable I mean relaxing. Reading is both fun and it's good for your mind. :D

Quietguy11

I have a lot of fun organizing things, too. :) It's a good way to direct your mind and concentration on to something, I say that because I find when the mind is preoccupied by something it doesn't get nearly as anxious as it would if it was just wandering. I'm going to beat this point down to the ground eventually, but I want to also say that jumping lightly so that your brain shakes a little bit gets the heart pumping blood faster so that the circulation flows throughout your body in and through your heart and reduces anxiety dramatically. I really care for people who suffer with anxiety disorders. It's not a pleasant feeling, even if we are somewhat use to having it. Try these exercises like skipping/jumping up and down for a few minutes to significantly reduce anxiety in the heart. :)

TreeBones

I went to the cemetery and read Edgar Allen Poe for 2 hours. (That sounds so cliche) .
Tell me what you think of the movie later :)

ukmale

That's when I usually get into a manga. I find my anxiety is decreased a lot around that time so it's more enjoyable reading at that time. By enjoyable I mean relaxing. Reading is both fun and it's good for your mind. :D

Listen to music lay on the bed eyes closed anything from classical to pop to rock to world music and just listen do some deep breathing and more likely fall asleep now that's how to do it

Cher you haven't seen the last of me listen and chill

Quietguy11

I went to the cemetery and read Edgar Allen Poe for 2 hours. (That sounds so cliche) .
Tell me what you think of the movie later :)

Sounds like you had loads of fun :D Like I said, reading is very important and beneficial for the mind/cognition, etc. That's why I don't just read Japanese Subs, I also read mangas, because reading both quickens and stimulates the mind. :) I will definitely tell you what I thought of the movie after I finish it tonight. Just one more episode of Naruto left, and then I'll move on to it. :)

Quietguy11

I'm doing another list on 8tracks, and looking for new games. What a life! Sometimes I feel like nothing has "fun enough".

It can be anything, as long as it makes you happy or even just content. I admit, it's really hard for me to actually get into the mood of having fun. Anime makes me laugh which is why I enjoy is so much; well, that's one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much. There's many reasons why I love anime. :p

Flanscho

In this very moment? Nothing. I got up, munch some cereals, water the plants, brush my teeth and so on and the bike to work.

The last thing I did for fun? Yesterday I met with some friends in a park, because the weather was unexpectedly good for late October. Afterwards I met with two other friends, and we cooked up some stuff together and tried a board game I got for my birthday from said friends.

Nothing, I will cook some mushrooms later after studying. Cooking is actually fun, I look for something new on YouTube every week and try it.

MikeyC

Eating high-calorie, high-GI, high-fat food and listening to heavy metal music. I love my music. And my cookies. :D

Quietguy11

Sounds like everyone is having a grand ole time! :D And that includes the whale making noises. It's probably a lot harder than it sounds! I just finished Howl Moving Castle (an anime movie) I gave it a 7/10 rating because although the art was good, and the characters were interesting, it didn't have much of a story other than Sophie's travels in the moving house machine. There was a lot of magic in it though, I likes magic! :D

So TreeBones, I liked it, but there wasn't enough variety in the plot itself. She boards the walking house, meets Howl and some other characters like a small fire that can talk, and as she gets to know Howl more she begins to realize that she loves him despite his curse, and eventually takes the magical fire/flame and puts it into his heart so that he can be freed. They then live happily ever after. It was good, but wasn't my greatest anime movie experience. But that's not to say that it was the worst I've seen either. It was just good.

Last edited:

Raichel

Procrastinating mostly. :giggle: I have to finish two papers by the end of the week but I'm not in the mood to write.

TreeBones

Sounds like everyone is having a grand ole time! :D And that includes the whale making noises. It's probably a lot harder than it sounds! I just finished Howl Moving Castle (an anime movie) I gave it a 7/10 rating because although the art was good, and the characters were interesting, it didn't have much of a story other than Sophie's travels in the moving house machine. There was a lot of magic in it though, I likes magic! :D

So TreeBones, I liked it, but there wasn't enough variety in the plot itself. She boards the walking house, meets Howl and some other characters like a small fire that can talk, and as she gets to know Howl more she begins to realize that she loves him despite his curse, and eventually takes the magical fire/flame and puts it into his heart so that he can be freed. They then live happily ever after. It was good, but wasn't my greatest anime movie experience. But that's not to say that it was the worst I've seen either. It was just good.

Lol, I understand, I think I like it more because it reminds me of happy childhood times.if I watched a movie or listened to a so or went to a place, how I feel will permenanty be connected to it and when I go back to it I can almost feel the same way. My first impression of the movie was as a child but I suppose it would be different when you're older and can't be entertained as easily and doesn't leave you going "that's it?" Hayao Miyazaki will always be my favorite director though:)