What would you prefer: lottery / disease cure

IGotSeoul

Win the lottery and invest it into awareness campaigns and research, treat my mother and father to a comfortable retirement.

I may use a small amount to travel the world at my own comfort, no extravagance. The thought of becoming rich frightens me.

Prestonator

Same here. I can never be 100% happy when I have social phobia and always have to face these things that are so difficult for me so I'd rather be cured than rich. You can't buy happiness.

I agree here - money doesn't buy happiness!!

boombox

The cure. I'm sure the ridiculous amount of confidence I would have as a result could easily transform me into an entrepreneur. Cake and too. ;)

Anomaly

Money seems more useful to me. If anything, later on I can use it to help others; after all, I'm just one life.

Tiercel

I'd take the lottery. I feel like I've been this way too long for any cure to be permanent.

The money might not make me happy, but at least it would let me set my parents up in a nice place, give my siblings a sizeable safety net, and let me get a few things I wouldn't mind having. Like my own car, a recumbent bicycle, and a place where I could safely turn up 100 watt guitar amps.

Plus, I'd get a smug satisfaction from knowing that women were unknowingly turning down a millionaire. :D

Looking_in105

Money. Hey, I've lived with this basically my whole life. Even if I was cured of SA, I'm sure life will throw me much more (probably worse) problems.

Nanita

I can´t imagine how it would be having another personality... if I didn´t have any social anxiety, who would I be then?? Too weird to imagine. Therefore I prefer winning the lottery....

SPV

money -> doctor -> cured disease > still have money -> win

haha I like your idea, plus, I think being rich would make me feel a lot better, I'd reckon that I wouldn't care what other people would think of me anyway... you know, I mean, I'm rich! right? I can have whatever I want, If I don't have friends, fine I'll buy friends! Just kidding lol, I think being rich would sort of relieve my social phobia to a certain extent... Or I can hire a private coach and pay him as much as he wants just to rid of this phobia. yeah.

coyote

would I have to move to europe if i won the lottery or can i buy stuff with euros in wisconsin?

Error

Money. If I got 5-10 millions it was enough to quit my job. Stay at home with minimum contact with people, doing the things I like. That would be great. I hate my job!