What was the last movie you watched?

WelshOne

I just finished watching Land of the Lost, Will Ferrel's latest movie. I thought it was really good, despite the not-so-great rating on imdb.com

Some hillarious moments, such as where Ferrel tries to blend in with some manequins. I wont mention too much because I don't want to spoil it for others.

If you like silly comedy, it's well worth watching :)

iamthenra

Lord of The Rings: Fellowship, Two Towers, Return of the King. All extended versions on DVD... There's only one problem. I WANT MORE!!! AWESOME movies! Peter Jackson is a GOD!

iamthenra

Inglourious Basterds - with Brad Pit and Mike Myers... It was a little weird for me... It had some very sick graphic violent scenes in it.... But to sum it up, I would just say it was weird... I would give it a 5 out of 10...

LadyWench

Not sure about the last movie I watched, but I have the first three seasons of Prison Break on DVD, and I've been watching that. Love that show.

Generical

Either beauty and the beast or the notebook (i watch a lot of stuff with my sister) even so both were pretty damn good, can't beat classic disney

Septor

I watched Saw 5 yesterday.It was ok but you can tell that they are going to milk this franchise for all it's worth.How many movies can they drag the story line through.:rolleyes: