What video games have you been playing?

Overload

Pretty self-explanatory.

I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii, as well as the online multiplayer portion of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Between these two games, I've put in approximately 70 hours of game time.

Boby

I haven't played a game in weeks ,last thing I played was a bit of Counter-Strike (yeah I know it's old but I like it) on my fav server and I checked my Entropia Universe account a bit.
I'm trying to give up playing games anyway and I kinda succeeding,since the beginning of March I drastically reduced the number of hours playing games.

megalon

One game I keep going back to is Borderlands. I've put more time into Borderlands than any other game I've ever played. I'm sure I must have well over 100 hours spent wandering the planet of pandora by now.

_Hope

Was getting into L.A Noire and spent days playing it but then tried to transfer my saves etc from one Xbox hdd to my new one and it went terribly wrong and I lost EVERYTHING! When I say everything I mean everything from every game I have ever played lol.

Now I am playing Battlefield 3 online because I'll be damned if I am going to start all over again with L.A Noire, maybe in a month or so I will attempt to play it again. ::p:

_Hope

I haven't played a game in weeks ,last thing I played was a bit of Counter-Strike (yeah I know it's old but I like it) on my fav server and I checked my Entropia Universe account a bit.
I'm trying to give up playing games anyway and I kinda succeeding,since the beginning of March I drastically reduced the number of hours playing games.

Are you going to be getting the new Counterstrike that's coming out soon? :cool:

Rawz

Currently working through Deus Ex Human Revolution, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage, and Dead Island.

Boby

Are you going to be getting the new Counterstrike that's coming out soon? :cool:

Yeah I heard ...I don't know if I will get it.It looks good but also I'm a bit afraid because they made it work for Xbox and PS 3 and I don't want to start a console vs PC war but I don't like consoles sticking their nose in traditional PC games.

_Hope

Currently working through Deus Ex Human Revolution, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage, and Dead Island.

Mind if I ask your opinion on each of those games? They are among the list of games I have been thinking of getting, is dead island like dead rising just on a bigger scale or is it more of a serious game? From what I have seen it reminds me of dead rising. :confused:

Yeah I heard ...I don't know if I will get it.It looks good but also I'm a bit afraid because they made it work for Xbox and PS 3 and I don't want to start a console vs PC war but I don't like consoles sticking their nose in traditional PC games.

I used to play CS source all the time, pretty much took control over my life (whatever life I had) considering getting this new revamped CS obviously for the P.C I don't see it being the same on a console unless you use that system for the xbox which enables you to play with a mouse and keyboard.

drganon

Recently I busted out my n64. Played some mario 64 and star fox. Both games have held up very well. Haven't touched my 360 in a couple of weeks. I'm still recovering from my mass effect 3 disappointment. That and theres nothing out that I really want right now.

chibiXphantom

just downloaded this PC game. its the SCP Containment Breach. its based on the SCP foundation stories (like creepypasta). its so creepy. unfortunately its only an early version of it, just a test version, so its kind of buggy, but still effective and scary.

also been re-playing Bioshock 2. awesome game. cant afford new games, so i just play all my old ones lol

drganon

Nothing out now appeals to me, but I've got a hankering to play some super mario sunshine for some reason.

mad2rix

Current:
Civ 5 - Gods & Kings
Witcher 1 (I'll play the second one later)
Dues ex human revolution
Fallout New Vegas
Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dawnguard

Jemo

I recently finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution and it was alright, I guess but nothing spectacular. I didn't expect it to be as good as the original Deus Ex which is one of my favorite games.

Played a bit of Tropico 3 as well, which is a neat and fun little city builder that I like to fire up from time to time.