HumanZ

At the moment I'm playing randomly:

DiRT3
Fallout: New Vegas
Bioshock
Battlefield 3
Dead Island

Scorpiiious

Well, I played a bit of Ratchet & Clank: All Four One yesterday with a friend that was over. It's pretty fun doing it co-op as you kind of need each other to get you through levels. I like those type of team working games. Apart from that, I play League of Legends..sometimes. I went off it for a about a week cause I had no time to play because I had assignments to work on. Not sure whats wrong with me at the moment not wanting to play..

Last edited:

Geo

I have been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on my DSi. I'm on the third case.

Awesome series, I recommend all of them if you haven't played them yet.

Beat Persona 4 and Persona 3 Portable last week and am currently playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. After that I'm going to practice on Persona 4 Arena. One perk of having SA is being tucked into my bed with my PJ's on all day playing these wonderful games with not much to interrupt me.

Starry

Played 'Shadow of the Colossus' a little while ago (Very overrated if you ask me), now I'm playing 'Final Fantasy XII' and I've also played Sonic 1 - 3... Oh and I also started 'The Omega Stone', but have yet to continue with it after touching an electric fence at Stonehenge and dying...

Eidie

I've been on a Mass Effect kick. Played through the second one and now getting into the first missions of the third. I love this series, especially the relationships and interactions between Shepard and his/her crew. There are so many intense conversations and interactions with numerous unique personalities. I've even cried a few times. It makes me wish I could be as charming, strong, and brave as Shepard. As silly as that sounds, I'm more attached to fictional characters than real life people.

Flanscho

Picked up "Faster than Light" yesterday. An indie game. It entertained me very well so far. Just thinking about it makes me smile. :)

NP88

Mother 3 which is an iteration of the Earthbound series. If your into Earthbound you won't be disappointed as it stays true to the series. Pretty funny, light hearted game that still gives you a challenge. Fun stuff. Plays like an old school RPG.

drganon

I haven't played anything in a while. The last thing I did play was Dawnguard. I'll probably be picking up AC3 when it comes out though. I'm glad the series is finally out of renaissance Italy.

U

user deleted

259zbdv.png

drganon

Still playing Hearthfire. I've built all three houses, and have built three wings on all of them. Now I'm trying to furnish them. Two of them are almost fully furnished, now I'm working on finishing my last house.

I love to play Final Fantasy. Have always loved it.

And now I have Rayman Origins for PS3, I can't stop listening to those happy melodies when playing it. Makes me more happy, and well of course I love Call Of Duty online.....

MNM322

I only play games in winter months... and the only games I play are "Just Dance" ones for wii

drganon

Going retro. Just played some nba live 2000 on my n64. I like older gen sports games better than new ones. They're too realistic and hard.