What score do you get on the social anxiety test?

What score did you get on the test?

• Total voters

IGotSeoul

I'm curious if any of your results have changed over the last 6+ months.

Your score:
27 (fear) + 43 (avoidance) = 70

If I recall correctly, it was in the high 90 area last I had taken it.

Last edited:

Starchild

43 (fear) + 40 (avoidance) = 83, severe social phobia

I didn't think it was this bad, but I guess I was wrong. Kinda nice to have something to blame it all on, but at the same time... Not so much.

superario

Whoa. I don't think I really expected to get this high. Hmm.

Your score:
42 (fear) + 45 (avoidance) = 87

Quiet Angel

Minor? Wow, sounds like my phobia is absolutely no problem at all. *HAHA* That's awesome... but honestly... it feels more than just minor. I can be in public just fine... it's the socializing that's HARD.

dean01

64 (fear) + 58 (avoidance) = 122
no surprise really, im currently in a depressed episode and im sure my score would change if i was manic.

anuskas

I got 10 (fear) + 14 (avoidance) = 24

I´m sure my score would change if the test mentioned the issues that fit me. Too vague it´s what it is!

da_illest101

42 (fear) + 47 (avoidance) = 89
I find it kinda high to be honest, but most situation didn't happen recently so I could only go with past experiences

Remus

Staff member
Your score:
54 (fear) + 65 (avoidance) = 119

Oooo wow, I'm much better than I used to be though. I think these tests never ask the right questions though

bangdrum

38 (fear) + 31 (avoidance) = 69

Problem is, I'm definitely AvPD, which this doesn't measure enough of. So I might have a lower SP score than I used to (trust me, I'm sure I used to be worse), but this doesn't factor in the other issues.

The stuff on that list that's worst for me is: making phone calls to strangers, returning stuff to the store (and also food in restaurants, which should be on there), giving/going to parties (obviously), and entering the room when everyone else is already seated.

Jess

Lucy:)

45 (fear) + 41 (avoidance) = 86, which is classed as Severe.

I didn't expect it to be that high!

Phoenixx

The last time I took this, I think I got somewhere in the 110-120 range. I just took it again and my results are...

50 (fear) + 53 (avoidance) = 103

It did go down a little bit, which is good I suppose. It'll probably go right back up though in a couple months. :p

I took this 3 years ago and got 88, I just took it again and got 95... And I thought I was getting better. That test is far too simplistic (and subjective) to be very accurate.