What score do you get on the social anxiety test?

What score did you get on the test?

• Total voters

LeeAnne

mine is an 81.

Depending on the day it is it's sometimes worse, sometimes better.

41 (fear) 40 (avoidance)

worrywort

thought it would be less than that actually....I've been doing well with my SA of recent years....I guess I'm only 3 away from mild.

Helyna

28 fear +18 avoidance (I'm very unavoidant) = 46, not even moderate. Which I expected, I guess, but I hadn't done some of those things and had to imagine. It said there was one for teenagers, but I didn't see where.

Zarrix

Suprised to still see this topic back from the dead =D

38% for Very Severe is a bit higher than I expected, but as some people have said before, this test is too vague and generalised for it to be a real indicator. If I did the test after a crap day at work, it would be a lot higher than it would be if I had a lot of good luck. Still at least its an indicator, and thats better than nothing.

I did the test again, and I got...

107. 3 more than last time (56 (fear) + 51 (avoidance))

worrywort

I have an interesting question...[well, it's interesting to me!]....when you did this test, were you secretly hoping for a high score or a low score?

Whilst, obviously answering honest, do you think you were perhaps biased one way or the other to try and sway the result? And if so, which way?

Were you hoping for a low result so that you could feel proud that your mind is strong and clean and not too messed up?

or were you hoping for a high result, so that, in some kind of proud way, your result would show the world that you are a "true" Social Phobic....That you've got it worse than others and so are more deserving of sympathy or admiration or respect or something of that sort? Like wearing your pains on your sleeve like medals of honour.

If the latter, why do you think that is? Do you think that maybe if you only had mild SA you wouldn't be quite as extreme or unique or special? Or maybe something else? and what do you think this means? Could it be that the reason you're not getting better is because a part of you doesn't want to get better?

I know not everyone is like this, but hopefully this may speak to some people....cause I know, for me, I've always had a bit of a self destructive streak in me.....but anyway, just something to think about.

mint

63 (fear) + 61 (avoidance) = 124

I try my best not to avoid things. :/ Oh well I guess it could be worse.

Logical Anxiety

I got 83...40 fear + 43 avoidance.

Well, this test, to me, isn't too accurate. If it really was dedicated to find out how social phobic you are, there'd be much, much more questions covering the topic.

MaliceInWickedland

My score:
62 (fear) + 62 (avoidance) = 124 Very severe social phobia

I'm absolutely flabbergasted... I got an equal amount of fear and avoidance :eek:
I can't believe I got that much either. I didn't think my anxiety was THAT bad! I mean, usually I manage certain situations very well, but then again I voted honestly so I don't think any mistake has been made here.