What races do you like romantically or sexually?

what race do you like?

• Black/African American

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hispanic/Latino

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Asian

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Middle Eastern/Indian

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other & Mixed

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • All/Any

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters

springk

I like ..as we have to put in preference, White guys. Hispanic and East European guys are also in the list.
But no luck with dating so these preferences dont mean anything. Just for fun..whats the harm in dreaming lol.

emre43

I like all but my favourite is definitely Mediterranean women. The accent, the dark hair :inlove:

1BlackSheep

I've been attracted to all sorts of different types, but I especially like Hispanic/Latinos (and I'm not one). The accent alone does me in! :inlove:

Section_31

I dunno,

Ive met ppl from all races who i both have and havnt been attracted to....i cant predict.

To me if shes hot, shes hot!

Klonoa

I... have a thing for blonde with blue eyes, cute japanese girls and girls with long black hair and blue or green eyes.

Glasses help too, but that's not a race.

Steppen-Wolf

Selecting favourite ethnicities is promoting Racism.

Not really, it's just that too many people in the developed world are too scared to even accept that even the smallest difference exists between "races" (which is a silly and innacurate term TBH).

Saying you're atractred more to white girls over black girls/boys is no more racist than saying that you like tall girls/boys over short ones, or that you like X hair color and so on.

It's just a prefference, everyone has them.

twiggle

Any foreign bloods attract me.
Currently I'm dating an Italian, but previously have dated South African, Indian, German, Australian...
There's just something about people from different cultures that I really like.

Not really, it's just that too many people in the developed world are too scared to even accept that even the smallest difference exists between "races" (which is a silly and innacurate term TBH).

Saying you're atractred more to white girls over black girls/boys is no more racist than saying that you like tall girls/boys over short ones, or that you like X hair color and so on.

It's just a prefference, everyone has them.

Well put, and extra kudos for mentioning that our species doesn't know races. That has always been somewhat of a pet peeve of mine.

Racism implies hating a specific set of traits in a person (culture, colour, mannerisms (most of the time inaccurately so and for unfounded reasons)). Having a preference does the polar opposite of that.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I have a thing for asians.

Then (Not a race, I guess. Excuse my ignorance) I like people from Eastern Europe.

Lea

Banned
I don't know :eek:.For me it doesn't depend on race,race alone isn't decisive if the person is attractive to me.

Last edited: