What races do you like romantically or sexually?

what race do you like?

• Black/African American

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hispanic/Latino

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Asian

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Middle Eastern/Indian

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other & Mixed

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • All/Any

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Last edited:

Marc7

lttalk74: Okay. But why are you telling us? And why did you make a poll? Your second thread on this subject. I don't understand the point.

Aaaaah, how could you forget the opening scene? It's what she asks that diplomat guy. her first words.

Battlestar Galactica 2003 mini-series opening scene - YouTube

ETA Coyote, that scene should explain everything to you.

um because i never told my specifics and because i wanted to. because i was curious what people would put. and because not alot of people commented on it

this_portrait

Looking at all the guys I've dated in the past, I seem to have a thing for Euro dudes, especially Eastern Europeans.

planemo

I suppose I'm more attracted to people of my own race since most females in that demographic will have darker hair and eyes, and won't be very tall. But since beggars can't be choosers I guess I'll have to say "any" since it may include a woman in a straight jacket with low expectations when looking for a partner. :eek:h:

AGR

growing up in a multi cultural society I have liked girls from all races and girls from all races liked me,but looks wise you cant beat mixed races girls imo.

mismeek

I like white guys for some reason.. but sadly they arent attracted to me. I've dated black guys in the past, and they kind of turned me off. I would date any race.. but yes i love me some vanilla!

odetoanoddity

I think I opt for white guys, as my current boyfriend and the one before him are white. But, I have been with a Hispanic guy before, so... it doesn't really matter?

KiaKaha

Banned
I don't mind.
I have a thing for dark girls because their skin is attractive but also cos I am white and I like the contrast because it makes people look twice.

But really, when it comes down to it... I simply just like the female gender. Always so beautiful, in so many ways.

To answer this honestly I need..

mermaids, lombaxes, cylons, Xel'lotath (ancient goddess), A.I.s, sentient dragons, Turians, Khajiit, Krogans, Minotaurs, Vulcans, Naavi, Legend of Zelda Fairies, Zoras, Gorrons, X-men mutants, centaurs, general robotic lifeforms and elves to be fair game.