What makes you the happiest?

Phoenixx

- Seeing/talking to friends and family
- Being able to do my own thing, not being restricted/held back by fears, work/studies, etc.
- Cooking
- Reading a good book
- Learning something new
- Just feeling at ease, knowing everything is, and will be, okay; That's a rare feeling

aftermidnight

Completing an intellectually challenging task, like finishing a crossword, analyzing blood test result to come up with a diagnosis, coming up with a realistic investment strategy, etc... Being lauded for doing so is icing on the cake.

Winning in sports. Though I hate losing much more than I enjoy winning.

Sitting and relaxing after an intense workout.

Cruising on a boat at sunset.

Drinking a coffee.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It used to be seeing other people happy, but I fear I've become a bit more self-centered over time.

New things make me happiest I think at this point in time. I don't mean getting a shiny red bike for Christmas, but doing things I don't usually do. I spend a lot of time doing the same things and it makes my life safe but boring, so when I go out of the comfort zone and try something different it's really exciting and I get a rush and makes me happy.

KiaKaha

Banned
Seeing kindness from strangers makes me happy. Making a difference makes me happy. Unity and solidarity makes me happy too.

Other than that, just the things that I enjoy like music and enjoying the sunshine keeps me feeling good.