What is your starsign?

iamthenra

A Scorpio woman turns heads and grabs attention by her steamy sexuality.

My first date was with a Scorpio, who said she was also born under the Chinese sign of the monkey, which gave her a second heaping dose of sexuality... She was a character for sure... I never met someone so forward about "sex" in my life.. Honestly kind of freaked me out, but I was desperate to meet someone, even if I had to get out of my comfort zone... I must have been repulsive to her, because she didn't try anything with me... Haha! Except for a good bye hug, and a peck on the cheek. That's okay with me, because the whole thought of her being with allot of guys.... Ewwww

steve33

I am Virgo over critical, shy, self absorbed, fussy and eternal worrier. Basically everything that Virgo stands for is Anxiety, SA and depressive.

Outshined

I'm a Leo.

"The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters...". Guess I got the bad end of that deal. lol

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Pisces

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

Yes.

lyricalliaisons

I'm an Aquarian &, while I have most of the traits, I'm missing all the social ones. Aquarians are supposed to be very social, very talkative, are supposed to love to flirt & to dance, as well as be the center of attention, among other things, all of which I'm NOT.

dream

YEAH!!! Me too! I think I need some courage....

Courage! What makes a King out of a slave?
Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave?
Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk, in the misty mist or the dusky dusk?
What makes the muskrat guard his musk?
Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder?
Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder?
Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot?
What have they got that I ain't got?

Hahahaha..Lmao i lav the lion from the wizard of oz:D