What is your starsign?

peachface

I am a virgo which is not ideal with SA as i find it adds to the problems as virgos can be shy, critical (with self and others), reclusive etc not the most confident of all starsigns

Jegan

I am Pisces: shy, dreamy, lost, lol..weak, difenceless,

I think most of us SArs wud be PISCES>

Y

Whoa, 4 pisces out of 8, so maybe star signs are true???

Im taurus, any other taurus here?

peachface

My moon sign is Pisces you can find out yours from your birthchart at www.0800-horoscope.com on the left hand column it will say free astrology click on birthchart. This is completely free to do and you can also find out a brief description on your moon sign and starsign i was shocked when i read this bit about pisces moonsign-- --- Women with Pisces moon are prone to developing anxiety complexes. They are also apt to be psychic with a gift for healing. Their emotional nature is well-suited for the comfort of a domestic life, though they may be unwilling or unable to efficiently manage the household. Men with Pisces moon are vulnerable to being victimized in their personal life, while at the same time, having great strength and wisdom to able handle the affairs of others. Im wondering how many more of us have pisces in our birthcharts! i dont believe in the weekly horoscopes but i definatly believe the starsign character profiles.

Zipper

Astrology is almost as silly as Christianity. Read a science book rather than waste your mental energies with superstition.

Alkaenn

Zipper said:
Astrology is almost as silly as Christianity. Read a science book rather than waste your mental energies with superstition.
psh let us dream a bit will you, sometimes its nice thinking that theres more to the world than what science tells us.

anyway im a Sagittarius.

TAMPA-BAY

star sign

Aquarius The water bearer's. I guess thats why all my photos are along the Shore line.

Aquarus was at one time Mer-Man's greatest foe. Aquarus was the protector of a village in the outer rim of Mer-Man's kingdom. When Mer-Man tried to take over the village, Aquarus lead his people in battle against Mer-Man's people. Ultimately, Aquarus was killed in battle, but not before destroying Mer-Man's kingdom or at least that what i heard.

Creative ways to misspell Aquarius :
Aquarus, Aquarias, Aquarios, Aquarious, Acquaris, Aquareus, Aquareas, Aquerius, Aquaris, Aqarius, Aquairus, Aquarese, Acquerius, Aqurius, Aquaries.

Y

Re: star sign

TAMPA-BAY said:
Creative ways to misspell Aquarius :
Aquarus, Aquarias, Aquarios, Aquarious, Acquaris, Aquareus, Aquareas, Aquerius, Aquaris, Aqarius, Aquairus, Aquarese, Acquerius, Aqurius, Aquaries.

Lol did you make those up yourself? Quite an effort. :p *claps*

SocialRetahd

Horoscopes are dumb because they are so general and usually contradicting.

"You are an aggresive person, who at times, is timid."

"Hey, thats me!"