What Is Your Great Escape?

paydo

o i love to watch movies,i watch really a lot of movies,listening that relaxes me,driving a car,playing PES and going to a drink with friends

Qbmaster

Playing a musical instrument (I play the piano) is great if you want to escape from reality for a while. It is almost impossible to think about anything except the music while you are playing. It also helps you relax your muscles (a habit from hours of practicing) and generally feels very good in your whole body. This probably applies to almost every musical instrument and genre of music.

Juggalo

Hip-Hop is my escape. Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Nas, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, D12, Dark Lotus, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Esham, TECH N9NE, Kottonmouth Kings, Three 6 Mafia, Cypress Hill etc.

Krista

Hip-Hop is my escape. Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Nas, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, D12, Dark Lotus, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Esham, TECH N9NE, Kottonmouth Kings, Three 6 Mafia, Cypress Hill etc.

You sound exactly like a guy I dated..

I play my xbox or if I'm really emotional I'll write a few morbid poems...if that fails it's time to listen to mariah Carey songs on the iPod cause I love her.

Krista

Is that good or bad?

Was this dude a Juggalo too?

He was indeed. I wouldn't say it was bad, he had a lot of problems I couldn't help him with and it's what ended us. Just your music and views on some things remind me of him completely. You two think alike a little.

Juggalo

He was indeed. I wouldn't say it was bad, he had a lot of problems I couldn't help him with and it's what ended us. Just your music and views on some things remind me of him completely. You two think alike a little.

Ah ok, cool. Its sorta nice to know Im not the only Juggalo with mental problems. LOL. I know, thats a ridiculous statement because we/they all do. Its just that Juggalos CAN be a rough bunch and make fun of other 'los for being "emo". lol. Its just a macho thing.

Krista

Ah ok, cool. Its sorta nice to know Im not the only Juggalo with mental problems. LOL. I know, thats a ridiculous statement because we/they all do. Its just that Juggalos CAN be a rough bunch and make fun of other 'los for being "emo". lol. Its just a macho thing.

Lol I think you two would fit in together just fine. He's a very good person just needs some guidance like most of the people he hung out with.

LadyWench

Music, of course. Attempting relaxation techniques. Writing, even though I'm awful with it. And other things that I can't think of at the moment.

music, crazy imagination, sleep, books, movies, video games, darkness, running, internet....

i could go on forever with this

hippiechild

Cutting down droves of invisible enemies as training to become a ferocious and bloodthirsty hippie ninja-warrior... snap snap nukka

also going for long walks at night, watching the moonlight glisten off the ice-encrusted snow, gangly, leafless trees looming as frozen corpses of hideous travelers. I'll often listen to music and consume various intoxicating brews to further derealize my surroundings.... scary... as.. hell.

Internet, exercise, reading... Things are.

Krista

Cutting down droves of invisible enemies as training to become a ferocious and bloodthirsty hippie ninja-warrior... snap snap nukka

also going for long walks at night, watching the moonlight glisten off the ice-encrusted snow, gangly, leafless trees looming as frozen corpses of hideous travelers. I'll often listen to music and consume various intoxicating brews to further derealize my surroundings.... scary... as.. hell.

Sounds like I need to hang out with you from now on.

206Raider

I can't find peace at the moment guys but I can't get into too much...I'm feeling kind of empty but this isn't anxiety it's.....whatever, you call it. I couldn't sleep if I tried, I just feel empty ya'll.