What Is Your Great Escape?

I always take a long drive, especially at night. Driving was always my escape when I lived with my parents and I guess it just stuck.

My everyday escape is definitely my art. It's the only thing that has ever helped me with depression. It's the one thing that really makes me, and keeps me, happy.

Tweak

My greatest escape is dreaming.

My other great escapes depend on my motivation. High motivation yields running or art/design. With moderate motivation, I end up playing video games, watching a movie, or killing time online. No motivation, I end up laying around with a bottle of vodka catching up on all the shows I've missed on TV.

davidburke

for me my escape is sci-fi/fan watching star trek its like i go there in my mind to that far off planet also observing the night sky out in the dark on my own staring up the sky looking at massive stars millions and billions of miles away with all the planets out there waiting to be found thinking about this simply makes all my problems go away

Last edited:

206Raider

Looking at the stars is peaceful. I couldn't sleep last night or else I'd glady go back into my dreams. But I like all these ideas.