What is your deadliest sin?

MikeyC

I think envy might be my deadliest sin, too. Although gluttony and sloth play a part.

I lust in my mind.

I consonantly shift between lust and sloth, but I don't consider them sins.

The other one is envy, that one I consider it bad (but never a sin, that's a religious concept so :p)

Boby

Sloth,definitely sloth is the deadliest to me.
Second after that is pride and than envy.

Lonelykitsune

Sloth. Even going to bed early doesn't stop me lying in all day. Very little motivation to do any study and I'm always tired.

That and envy.

SilentBird

I have heard that to "sin" is to sometimes miss the mark, so it doesn't have to have religious meaning, just to show that humans are imperfect and have weaknesses.

coyote

i'm pretty much guilty of them all on a regular basis - hard to pick just one

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Pride, I think. It's a little counter-intuitive, since I don't think that highly of myself I guess, but what other people think, and what I think of myself just matters way too much to me. You could say I avoid things because I'm too proud to possibly look like an idiot or say something stupid. I've just let it control me too many times and instead of swallowing my pride doing something bad to avoid it.

My unmowed lawn and un-unpacked room would also make sloth a close second. ::p:

Luxvia

I'm probably guilty of all of them but none of them really stand out for me but I suppose pride because I am stubborn at times and I find asking for help difficult. Personally, I always get greed and gluttony confused.

bcsr

Sloth or wrath.

My temper scares me some times, and I can't let anything go. I always feel like I have to get even with people.

I'm also a huge procrastinator, I put things off for days, weeks, months, lol.