What is the first thing you notice in a person ? : )

What is the first thing that you notice in a person? : )

• Smile / lips

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Ears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Nose

• Neck

• Brest

• Belly

• Booty

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Legs

• Total voters
Superficially expressed attitude > Body language > Facial expression > Tone of voice > Emotion(s) > All the above analysed considering location, situation and circumstance > (in)genuity > Intentions > Ecstatics (face, body, clothes).

springk

Nice question jonas.

Well i m not sure if i can specify any particular feature i notice first but ..if i have to say then i guess eyes.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Style and body language or anything that can give me a hint on the personnality..... About the other attributes, the first I will notice is the one that is most obvious - quickly followed by the others...

Or actually what I will notice first is what jumps to the eyes - I'm a simple being ...

GraybeardGhost

It really depends on the person. Male or female? Coming or going? Standing or sitting? Tall, short, slim, stout, mode of dress, etc.? The human eye is naturally drawn to bright colors and areas of high contrast (fun former-picture-framer fact), as well as movement. So, if the hair is a fiery red or kohl-dark eyes are set against a pale complexion, those features are likely to attract one's attention first, unless something wiggles or jiggles and thus catches the eye.

I saw a woman last night at a thrift store. I think the first thing I noticed was her hair: long, luxurious, tumbling down in wave after wave of dark brown curls. She had a lovely smile, too, which she threw my way once or twice. (Or did she?) Ultimately, though, my gaze lingered elsewhere. ;) Were she another woman, I might have noticed first the shape of a leg or the fullness of a lip. Had she been a man, I might not have noticed at all.

Of course, if the person in question is leading a full-grown ostrich on a leash through the frozen foods section of a supermarket, then it's the shoes—always the shoes.

coyote

About the other attributes, the first I will notice is the one that is most obvious - quickly followed by the others...

Or actually what I will notice first is what jumps to the eyes...

It really depends on the person...

they stole my answer

the FIRST thing i notice is highly variable depending on the situation

but the one thing i definitely do try to check out at first opportunity is the "booty"

PGT

I always notice the eyes, that's the part I look at first also when you talk to people that's where your main focus should be. I do like a nice smile though.