what do you want out of life

Mikefly

I don't really care about social anxiety i have the mental power to overcome that i'm at the point where im mentally tough enough but im not finanicially comfortable. I just wanna be financially comfortable in life and everything else will fall into place.

Krista

I do hope your break is successful in making you feel better dear and I'll miss seeing your posts when you're not around ::(: But clear that head of yours and come back to tell us the triumphant story :)

206Raider

What do I want out of life? A loving wife to come home to everynight to put a smile on her face and on mine. A great job that I enjoy doing everyday with a good enough salary to support the household. I don't plan to be rich although I wouldn't mind it lol. A couple kids at some point. A nice house by a lake sounds nice, but not far in the woods and not miles away from a city, I want neighbors but not too too close, cause we all could use some privacy. I don't need a whole lot but just want somebody to love everyday.

Pink_Paula

hey you pink :) your a pretty little thing most blokes would love to have you on there arm :)

Awww hush up ::eek:: they might want me on their arm but once they get to know me then they won't be able to get away fast enough.

jhanniffy

jhanniffy, you sound like a really awesome human being. That is one of the sweetest things I have heard today. In my experience, people who aspire to or work with special needs children, are really kind, and patient people.

Thank you, I just hope it works out!

AimeeSP

I'd like to help people, raise money for charitys, and open my own buisness helping overweight children. :) i shall die a very happy aimee then. I'd also like me a nice boyfriend and family somewhere down the line! I wanna be a mummy, and nanny someday! :D

Bullied Anonymous

I want to be happy. I don't want to spend a day and a night with my one true love, I want it to be for the rest of my life.(inside reference from a prior post sorry) I want to be able to support a family well enough for them to never have to go through the same as me. I want to be closer to my mom so that I know how to be closer with my own children when I have them. and no I'm not at all pregnant.lol

Last edited:

Josh5339

Living life on the silver screen - I'm an intern at Warner Brothers and moving to LA... so, at least that's got a start. Primarily though, a family.

iamthenra

I want to be happy, to be content in my own skin. I don't want to be so obsessive over things that I cannot have (like a girl friend).... I would love to be in love and loose the virginity so I can at least say that I have experienced some of the more simple things in life... I would love to travel the world, and see new sites and explore things that I have not yet seen. I would love to be married too, but when you can't even get a girl friend...pretty hard to find someone to marry. Most of all I just want happiness or to be content.:)

Bullied Anonymous

What do I want out of life? A loving wife to come home to everynight to put a smile on her face and on mine. A great job that I enjoy doing everyday with a good enough salary to support the household. I don't plan to be rich although I wouldn't mind it lol. A couple kids at some point. A nice house by a lake sounds nice, but not far in the woods and not miles away from a city, I want neighbors but not too too close, cause we all could use some privacy. I don't need a whole lot but just want somebody to love everyday.

How adorable ,yet rare for a guy. Your a real sweetheart.

Bullied Anonymous

How adorable ,yet rare for a guy. Your a real sweetheart ,aren't you.

recluse

I can imagine that being in a relationship with a social person can be a nightmare for someone with sa....On the other hand such a person could help drag me out.

I want to be sa free......I want to be happy and confident.

johnny 85

I want death out of life? Does that make sense?

yup, and u ll get it but in the mean time, try to enjoy ur life :rolleyes:

i want a million euros, no wait i want a billion euro, i also want a super model for a wife, my own country and not too have fecking social anxiety o0o and world peace of course :rolleyes: