What do you think about before you sleep?

montejocarlo

i try not to think before i sleep or i will lie awake for hours. sometimes, it's hard and i would think about many things. when i've spent a considerable time browsing through fashionable clothes during the day, for example, when i get to bed, i'd have flashes of designs that i wish i could create. they're pretty creative sometimes that i feel frustrated i can't draw well enough.

when i've watched a really good film, i often find myself thinking about it at night too. my thoughts range from trivial to extremely troubling. i had a sleeping problem when i was in high school because of that.

LittleKitty

I think of my boyfriend.

I think of a story and then continue it the next time I go to sleep.

Think of things that happened during the day.

Organize my thoughts.

Think of things I need to do tomorrow.

Think about sleeping, this actually works great for me if I want to fall asleep quickly.

Think of happy random things that don't make sense. I cant seem to fall asleep from this, I get to focused on my thoughts and end up wanting to draw.

I think of the dreams I've had in the past.

probably more.

Yay... =D

Kiwong

Neighbours work people I just don't get along with.

Reading running mags, looking at results, planning my training takes my mind off it.

Kat

Lots of thoughts go on before I go to sleep

It usually depends on what's happening the next day but I will always think about what I need to get done the next day and if I don't achieve much in a day I get a little depressed and annoyed at myself. My bf:) and then I try and imagine a nice fantasy land but mostly my dreams if I remember them are upsetting or something I don't want to happen.

Too many thoughts. mostly I'm more active at night. So that's a bummer when you want to fall asleep early. I take melatonin pills, yup. Otherwise I won't fall asleep. It makes me feel more tired, I only do that in the weekdays the nights before college. Even though I slept good last night, I still feel tired today.

I just think so much, not only at night, round bouts the whole day.

mozart87

sometimes I think about socialphobiaworld..and that it would be great to meet some of u..one day. If I am gonna be a millionaire I will arange a SPW party

Minty

The last few weeks I messed up my sleeping pattern and went on and off caffeine. So every time I hit the pillow, I'm out immediately with no time to really think about things.

I think about my children and hope that I can be the father they deserve. I think how I hate our new mattress and the sheets on it. I try to have an empty mind when I go to sleep.

bcsr

I'm generally thinking "Man this bed is soooooo comfortable".

Sometimes, "Why am I sleeping on the right side of the bed when I'm single, now? I can sleep in the middle!"

Gaucho

good question.

many times:"fml what a fcked up **** day and **** life i have"

sometimes i don't bother about my life and only imagine nice things, the past, or a ideal future.

lonely_drummer

You wanna know what I think about before I fall asleep, well it's sad really. First thing I do is roll up my sleeping bag and have it substitute as a human body and I basically just cuddle with it as if it were a person and then I create conversations in my mind that I can have with this "person". We talk about sports, weather, personal feelings, etc. and yeah this is pretty much what I think about/do before I sleep every night, pretty freakin sad, eh? I'm in need of someone to cuddle with desperately.

MikeyC

You wanna know what I think about before I fall asleep, well it's sad really. First thing I do is roll up my sleeping bag and have it substitute as a human body and I basically just cuddle with it as if it were a person and then I create conversations in my mind that I can have with this "person". We talk about sports, weather, personal feelings, etc. and yeah this is pretty much what I think about/do before I sleep every night, pretty freakin sad, eh? I'm in need of someone to cuddle with desperately.
Oh, that's sad, mate. Hopefully you get a female substitute for the sleeping bag!

Nathália

Sorry for being such a girly right now, but how adorable. I hope you find that person too, she'd be lucky because it's nice you care. Okay, I admit I snuggle on my pillow or teddy underneath the covers so my mom won't catch me, lol.

jonas89

well actually this night when I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about this girl that I have been talking to a lot lately so in the end I ended up with a sleepless night,
I wonder if this means something ?? :p

I didn't sleep until 6 AM this morning, and I still feel active this day. Though I was really mad at myself that I couldn't fall a sleep while trying last night.

This is a huge problem for me, falling a sleep, I can be awake for 4 or more hours, and the other night for like 1 hour, 1 hour is the minimum.

I really hope I'll get a better sleep routine, need it! ::(:

Though, what I Think about, well, it helps me to think of going on a holiday, or doing something exciting ::p:, or dreaming that i'm becoming a star, or thinking of what i did during the week, or what i want to do in the future and dreaming that I would publish a book...

Though when I can't sleep like last night, I am fighting with my pillows and sheets and I eventually went to the couch to just lay down there to get a different vibe. Though, I was thinking ''Tomorrow the stupid alarm will break my neck'' (not literally)

Agent_Violet

Awwwww!!! this made my heart melt. When you find that someone, she is going to be one lucky lady to have you.