What do you like? (in picture)

hippiechild

Angkor Wat!
Angkor-Wat-Cambodia-Siem-Reap-Hrtfried-Schmid.jpg

aerial-view-over-angkor-wat-cam549.jpg

angkor-watt-aerial.jpg

It's always struck me as being absurdly, unrealistically cool

hippiechild

Remus since you dig castles check out this link. It is a Castle outside Lexington Kentucky that some guy made for his wife or something or another but i have been outside it and taken pics of it numerous times. There are pics in the link and probably the storry about it!

Here is a couple more pics and some stories about it!

Oh em eff gee.. that reminds me of Jim Bishop, a curmudgeon in New Jersey who built a castle basically as a big "feck off" to modern society.

YouTube - Jim Bishop Castle Builder

also, to justify this post, here's an example of anamorphic art.
Holbein-ambassadors.jpg

..the same weird distorted image from the picture above, but from a different perspective..
Skull-Ambassadors.jpg

Try looking at the first picture from the far, far bottom left of your computer screen. You can see the skull if you do it properly

Last edited:

AlleyCat

exterior.jpg

The Winchester Mystery House, I would love to explore that place... or any presumably haunted locations.

Remus

Staff member
Remus since you dig castles check out this link. It is a Castle outside Lexington Kentucky that some guy made for his wife or something or another but i have been outside it and taken pics of it numerous times. There are pics in the link and probably the storry about it!

Castle Post - Lexington Kentucky

Here is a couple more pics and some stories about it!

Google Image Result for http://www.dupontcastle.com/castles/martin16.jpg

yuk!

I like real castles matey :D

love that horse farm pic, I worked on one as a teen :)

Last edited: