What compliments have you received today?

Dead_on_Arrival

You can fix anything. You should be called Jim'll........
This was about an hour before I found out Jimmy Saville (Jim'll fix it) had died at his home not far from me in Leeds.

Phoenixx

My roommate just told me, "I love all your music. I'm just going to let you play it forever and ever."

Instantly cheered me up. :)

Phoenixx

^ You have a nice taste in music and tv shows, and live in (what I think, although you may disagree) a pretty neat city. :)

coyote

someone at the grocery store said my tote bag smelled good.
i'm not making this up.

i guess it's not a personal compliment, but then again... it's unlikely that my tote bag would smell nice if i was stanky.

just exactly what have you been carrying in your tote bag?

Clara001

My sister told me that I look cute with makeup. I don't wear makeup but I was cleaning my room this morning, found some eye-liner and mascara and applied some just for fun (didn't go anywhere with it, though - the reason I don't wear make-up is because I'm afraid people will think something in the lines of "Why is she wearing makeup? Does she think that'll make her look better? It doesn't."). So yeah, it was nice of my sister to compliment me like that ... Although she was probably just trying to say that I look horrible without it.