what can you see out the window

mummylala

I can see some of the local men getting read to put one of these up

pd1189052.jpg

I will then have to look at it for the next four months.. oh joy :mad::mad::mad:

Waybuloo

I see skies are blue, red roses too, I see them bloom, for me and for you...there are no windows on the side that see out to the alcaholics next door and I'm thankful for that.

iason

Its all green, a large tree shacking its leaves, before a white sky, behind a slightly raindropped window.
Makes me peace, even if the light is going down.

WeirdyMcGee

I can't see out my window because the curtain is closed and I'm too lazy to stand and open it.
If it were open and I could see outside though-- I would probably not see anything other than glare from my lamp off the window payne... and if I didn't see that; it would be leaves from that maple tree in the courtyard... in the moonlight-- assuming we have a moon tonight.

So complicated...
:rolleyes:

Foxface

I can't see out my window because the curtain is closed and I'm too lazy to stand and open it.
If it were open and I could see outside though-- I would probably not see anything other than glare from my lamp off the window payne... and if I didn't see that; it would be leaves from that maple tree in the courtyard... in the moonlight-- assuming we have a moon tonight.

So complicated...
:rolleyes:

You live in a courtyard? Must be richm ha ha. There is a full moon here tonight.