what can you see out the window

coyote

At my new cottage I just moved into. Can you tell I'm happy to be here? I just shot these this evening through the window screens....

Through my kitchen window:

picture.php

Out my bedroom window:

picture.php

From the bath:

picture.php

coyote

Ok, here's three more, then I promise to stop....

From the living room:

picture.php

Out the front door:

picture.php

Here's one from outside:

picture.php

hippiechild

hmm.. it's dark out.. some branches swaying in the wind, the light of houses in the distance and my cat peering in at me voyeuristically....

eerie...

really eerie

2+2=5

I can't see much, the curtains are closed... I can only see bits of trees and what looks like a grey-ish sky through the cracks.

mummylala

At the moment i see the local yobs sticking union jack and ulster flags on every lamp post in the street.

mads

I can see lots of bird flying arround a homeless guy giving them bread.

Trees and other houses and I can look at the hill where the nearest favela is.

DeathMetal

An area that used to be a large grassy field, that I would play in when I was a kid. It was gutted and turned into a four lane highway. Now I get to listen to cars and trucks going by all day.

petrified eyes

I see my neighbor and his friends getting drunk in his garage, a small field, a motel, and the smokestack of one of the chemical plants.

omnighost

I can't see anything out the window my neighbors like to watch t.v. through my window even though they have a way nicer t.v. than me. If I could see out the window I imagine I would see my drunk neighbor hiding from the cops while being in plain sight...and people call me crazy? Other than that I would see some weeds where grass is supposed to be and the candies melted to the outside of my cooler because the neighbor kids have nothing better to do with there time than melt stuff onto my cooler. I would also see two broken down cars, my car (which ran through two deer and is still going pretty damn strong) and all the neighbors cars and trucks that range from ghetto mobiles to a spiffy blue truck (which I am going to put some nails in if he parks it behind my kitchen window again, that's the only window with a somewhat decent view).