What book are you currently reading?

B

Beatrice

I just bought The Prince, it's skinny as hell, only 96 pages. A book I can finish before getting bored perhaps!:D

O__o

Actually, I need to read that. I've been planning on it for a while now.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Clive+Barker+Cabal.jpg

BiWinning

I just bought The Prince, it's skinny as hell, only 96 pages. A book I can finish before getting bored perhaps!:D

Hah, I read that in 7th grade. It's pretty good :D Hope you don't get bored

As of now I'm rereading The Portrait of Dorian Gray, gotta love Wilde.

DeadmanWalking

Just started reading The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan, still trying to finish Furies of Calderon and Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan by Hiroshi Shiibashi.

Tristram Shandy. A bit difficult to follow at certains parts, but original and brilliant like only a sui generis book like this one can be.

Fighter86

John Grisham. I am a fan and have read most of his legal thrillers cover to cover, and my favourites repeated.

Oooh, that's a good one. I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. I read it for a report in college. It's actually much easier to follow that it would seem to be.

Tristram Shandy. A bit difficult to follow at certains parts, but original and brilliant like only a sui generis book like this one can be.

I saw the movie. It shows the making of the making of the movie based on the book. It's.... just as crazy as it sounds, but it has its moments. I have the book on my 'to read' list.

I am reading about 5 different books at the same time and haven't picked up any of them in at least two weeks. I've been a bad little bookworm.

I just finished The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating and Sex edition. I don't know why I read it. I'm not dating or having sex. I guess I'll keep it in mind for when I... old. ;)

I've started The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Anyone read it? I'm pretty sure it's a teen/young adult series, but I know that it's been very popular. My last foray into the young adult genre took me to the Twilight series, so I'm hoping with all my might that this doesn't suck rotten eggs like Twilight does.

Last edited:

Blabla..

i ordered this book , a while ago

self-consciousness-in-public-lauron-william-de-laurence-paperback-cover-art.jpg

It was very interesting but i never finished it , i guess i didn't believe it could help with my anxiety as i would still not like my appearance , but i think i'm gonna try and finish it