What are your gifts?

bigrob

It seems alot of time when a person is inhibited in one area, they get "gifts" somewhere else.

I can read body language rather easily. It is something I only recently realized that not everyone does! But I have always been interested in human behavior and used to sit at the mall for hours and "people watch". Of course now it's all I can do to go to the mall! lol

I can see things in patterns. I typically break things down mentally into the smallest pattern I can before I work through things.

Anthem of the Angels

Gifts, let's see... Well, I'm a really good judge of character, I know when people want something from me, can easily read body language too (x2 :)), a really good sense of humor.

mrb

gifts hmmm ill have to think about that and get back to you , well i soppose i make people laugh is that a gift .......i do like to amuse people and cheer them up ...

I can use the force :cool:

yoda.jpg

Ooh! Ooh! Turn me into a white bunny! Wait... bah... Remus already beat you to it... I guess that makes him Mace Windu or maybe Darth Sidius... *bunny shudder* Hmm... what does that make the Webmaster?

*bouncy*

*bouncy*

*bouncy*

LadyWench

I'm not talented in the slightest. I wish I could be artistic in some form. If you can even call them "gifts", I'm a perfectionist when it comes to spelling, grammar, and the English language in general. I can't stand it when people say things incorrectly. Maybe that isn't a gift, haha. Probably more of a flaw, than anything else. But I do like the fact that I know a lot about language arts, and I didn't even graduate 8th grade.

I'm also very passionate about things. If I feel that something is wrong, I try to do something about it. I can't stand injustice. I stand up for animal rights, human rights, etc. I'm very opinionated and I let my thoughts be known.

Anyway, those aren't really gifts. More like personality traits that can get rather irritating. As far as any talents or anything go, I lack them greatly. I can't draw, dance, sing, paint, act, play instruments, or anything else. Awesome. :)

Emily_G

Hm, gifts. Still trying to figure that one out :) As a Christian, I believe everyone's given at least one....but still haven't figured mine out yet ::(:

lunarla

Hm, gifts. Still trying to figure that one out :) As a Christian, I believe everyone's given at least one....but still haven't figured mine out yet ::(:

Maybe it will be being a mama!

Hmm, gifts. I think I can be a very compassionate person. But as LadyWench said, that's just sorta a personality trait too?

i can memorize useless facts and score well on multiple choice exams. as a result i have 3.8 gpa with very little effort