What are you up to?

emerald_star733

I don't know where the old what are you doing thread went, so i am starting this one to see what everyone is doing and let you all know that i am about to clean my apartment, fascinating right?! ::p:
off i go...

Sinar_Matahari

Still planning on going out. I have this one weekend off and I don't know when I will next so I'm taking advantage of this. I'm awfully tired, though.

JamesSmith

I'm watching television by myself like every other day. At least it's Saturday, so I'm watching playoff football now, and more ncaabasketball tonight. I want to go to the liquor store but I'm not sure if I want to wake up at 6 in the morning dehydrated with a hangover.

Damaged

haha I have just started season 6 it has been pretty good although there are still some things that i dont understand lol

:D if you are a big fan of it, you should get the book tbh.
Its like an a-z of practically EVERYTHING you can think of in Lost, it had all connections to the numbers. Seriously mind blowing :D

Luke1993

If it's the book im thinking of i did get it for my brother for christmas, he introduced me to the series and over the past year or so ive watched all the boxsets i didnt read the book yet i thought it might have spoilers in it or something.

xlisax

:D if you are a big fan of it, you should get the book tbh.
Its like an a-z of practically EVERYTHING you can think of in Lost, it had all connections to the numbers. Seriously mind blowing :D

I may have to get that! Lost confused me so much, still got season 6 to watch though! :D

EscapeArtist

Having finished cleaning most of my room, I'm basking in the feeling of having actually DONE something for once.

Mercedes

Recuperating after a semi-big piece of early b-day cake, and watching the movie Flawless next to my sleeping/snoring kitty.