What are you doing right now?

coyote

wells-banana-bread-beer.jpg

Enjoyin ma Drink mmm..i really can taste the bananas! ^^

would you send me a bottle or two?

Roman Legion

Watching AgentXPQ on Youtube and thinking about watching one of my favourite movies ever.. Oh, and browsing the forums.. :p

bcsr

just got done ironing my one pair of slacks for an interview tomorrow morning, lol.

lonely_drummer

Just waking up *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* on my phone, dreading getting out of my blankets cuz the furnace is still broken, brrrrrrrrr and we're suppose to get snow today :S

Roman Legion

Just woke up and continuing where I left off on youtube, and a video I was watching.. Oh, and forums browsing.

Squall

Banned
I hope they spoke to you in a nicer manner than they used to speak to me when I was on JSA.
I sometimes think that the duty to 'be a condescending ignoramus' is featured in their job remit as a possible method to detract people from signing up to it.
Fingers crossed you don't require it for too much longer.

lol i really wouldn't be surprised, & no they treat us all like cattle haha

Fingers crossed too :)

Iluv

That show infuriates me. I remember I watched about half an episode of it when I was with my girlfriend and I couldn't stand it.

Haha, why does it infuriate you? I find it entertaining when they fight ::p:

MikeyC

Haha, why does it infuriate you? I find it entertaining when they fight ::p:
It's just so juvenile and pointless. However, I'm probably reading too much into it and you can't take that show too seriously in the first place. I'm glad it works for you. :)

I will say that I wish I was as buff as those guys (although not as orange/gelled).

Iluv

It's just so juvenile and pointless. However, I'm probably reading too much into it and you can't take that show too seriously in the first place. I'm glad it works for you. :)

I will say that I wish I was as buff as those guys (although not as orange/gelled).

Well in Canada it is on non-stop so really there is nothing else to watch but the news and that never works out well.

You don't need to be buff Mikey, in the words of Bruno Mars: You're amazing just the way you are.