What are you doing right now?

me-tan

Right now I'm typing a reply to a topic on social phobia world forum. If you're reading this I was successful :)

coyote

having one of these:

80222c52-d171-4289-a240-881984bd7dfa.jpg

Brewed especially for the season, this bright citrusy unfiltered lager is both satisfying and refreshing. It’s the perfect transition from winter’s heavier brews to the lighter beers of summer. Borne of our brewers’ many trips to Germany, Alpine Spring features a unique blend of lager attributes: the balanced maltiness and hoppiness of a Helles, the smoothness and slightly higher alcohol of a traditional spring bock, and the unfiltered appearance of a Kellerbier. The beer is brewed with Tettnang Noble hops to add a unique, bright orange-citrusy aroma and flavor.

twiggle

Right now I'm typing a reply to a topic on social phobia world forum. If you're reading this I was successful :)

Congrats!

I'm about to go to bed, and spend tomorrow reading through a big report and going for a run.
Gonna try and be good tomorrow. Healthy and exercise.

Iluv

Skydiving into the pacific ocean. They have good internet signal up here.

Tehe :cool:

Phoenixx

downloading mods for my "the sims 2" pc game. ♥
^ I could literally spend hours just looking at mods and trying to decide which ones to download. I already have a bunch for my Sims 2, and it's like no matter how many you download, it never seems to be enough. ::p:

I always have to limit myself though. I don't want to take up too much hard drive space or to crash my game.