What are YOU all about!

Phoenixx

What's your greatest character strength?
Hmm..... I don't know. My honesty I guess? I can be brutally honest and straight forward, I almost always am, but maybe that's not always a good thing?

What's your biggest character flaw?
Probably my anger. I can be quick to anger/irritate/annoy, and I can be so hot-headed and dramatic. Leads me to say things that aren't exactly nice. I don't like being a scary, intimidating person.

What's your greatest talent?
Cooking, solving puzzles, stating useless facts, maybe drawing.

What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing, dance, act, or be able to play an instrument.

What one thing are you most confident doing?
Doing the things I'm good at, teaching someone something.

Describe your ideal friend?
Someone who's always there for you no matter what, someone who you can share yourself with without worrying about what they think or if they'll use it against you somehow, someone you can laugh and be foolish with while also being able to have mature, deep, and/or intellectual conversations.

Describe your ideal mate?
My ideal mate would pretty much be my ideal friend, or close to. I want someone that I can be myself around no matter what, someone who can make me laugh, who can make me feel better when I feel horrible, who I can talk about anything and everything with. Added bonus if they're tall and dark-haired. ;)

What do you tolerate least in people?
Stupidity and ignorance.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you?
That I'm childish or really naive.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself?
My eyes.

What physical trait do you least like?
My lips/mouth.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why?
Hm, not really sure. I mean, there's a lot of people I'd love to meet, but I don't think I ever could. I'd be way too anxious.

What's your favorite song?
I can't pick just one. The last favorite song I listened to though was Straight Jacket Fashion by Chevelle

Ree

What's your greatest character strength? Humor and understanding
What's your biggest character flaw? My mind travels a lot in conversations, although I try not to haha
What's your greatest talent? Painting
What talent do you wish you had? to sing
What one thing are you most confident doing? cooking
Describe your ideal friend? someone funny and easy-going, positive and not judgemental
Describe your ideal mate? pretty much the above :)
What do you tolerate least in people? sexism and racism
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm never feeling down or that I have my life together lol
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? being hourglass shaped I guess, and my eyelashes :)
What physical trait do you least like? my nose, and my weight
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Leonardo da vinci, because of his amazing gifts and view on the world
What's your favorite song? Moon by Giovanni Bomoll(although it's piano) and White Winter Hymnal by Jhameel

Courtney27S

What's your greatest character strength? Being compassionate and helpful
What's your biggest character flaw? Not knowing fantasy from reality, dreaming wayyy too much
What's your greatest talent? Writing poetry and thinking creatively
What talent do you wish you had? BRAVERY:eek:h:
What one thing are you most confident doing? Relating with kids and animals
Describe your ideal friend? Someone who tells me what I need to hear, even if I don't accept it at first and who thinks I'm funny :giggle:
Describe your ideal mate? Jesus.
What do you tolerate least in people? selfishness and close-mindedness
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm snobby and stuck-up
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My giant eyes
What physical trait do you least like? All mah bones and skinny lil neck
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Leonardo DiCaprio because:inlove::praying:
What's your favorite song? Kill Kill by Lana del Rey and Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi

Odo

Banned
What's your greatest character strength? I think I'm pretty honest and open.

What's your biggest character flaw? Procrastination for sure.

What's your greatest talent? I'm not sure... I think I'm competent at some things but not really amazing at any one thing.

What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was really really good with people instead of really really bad.

What one thing are you most confident doing? Ummmm....

Describe your ideal friend? Likeminded.

Describe your ideal mate? She knows who she is.

What do you tolerate least in people? Obnoxiousness/abrasiveness... racism, stupidity, bullies, people who hate things for no reason, people who think they've suffered when they haven't, etc

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? I think the way I look makes people think I should be more mature than I am, and probably makes them less tolerant of my issues than they would be if I looked different.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? Nothing really comes to mind.

What physical trait do you least like? Yeah, thanks for making me think about that.

Someone from my family, but a long time ago. Or maybe HD Thoreau.... that would be pretty awesome. I would want to learn how they did it all by themselves, and hopefully be able to toughen up after years of being soft and stupid and weak and distracted.

What's your favorite song? Beethoven's sixth is probably my overall favorite piece of music that I know of... but A Day In The Life by The Beatles is probably the best pop song.

LavenderWitch

What's your greatest character strength? I can be insightful at times.
What's your biggest character flaw? I fear failure.
What's your greatest talent? Having a good memory
What talent do you wish you had? I wish I knew how to crochet.
What one thing are you most confident doing? Walking a lot of miles.
Describe your ideal friend? Someone who is understand, caring, and easy to talk with.
Describe your ideal mate? Someone who is intelligent, understanding, knows what he wants, kind, and caring.
What do you tolerate least in people? Narcissist people and people who take advantage of others
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I am stuck-up.
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My hair
What physical trait do you least like? My butt
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Carl Rogers
What's your favorite song? Lovefool by The Cardigans

What's your greatest character strength? I don't follow the crowd
What's your biggest character flaw? I'm honest almost to a fault
What's your greatest talent? Fixing things
What talent do you wish you had? Mind reading!
Describe your ideal friend? Someone on my level with a tongue in cheek sense of humor
Describe your ideal mate? Female, human?tall, red hair, smart, witty, with a mean streak
What do you tolerate least in people? Lies
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That i'm uneducated
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My manly face
What physical trait do you least like? I'm perfect ha ha ha
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Mark David Chapman. So i could punch him in the face
What's your favorite song? Rage Against The Machine The Ghost of Tom Joad

Last edited:
The 70 facts was a bit much, this is more like it :p

What's your greatest character strength? It's either honesty or my sense of humor, not really sure which.

What's your biggest character flaw? Hmm... I suppose my insecurity. Pride can get in the way, but I don't think I'm especially proud.

What's your greatest talent?Writing, apparently.

What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could draw really well. Or, the obvious one - be a social genius ;p (although those people tend to be NPDs or psychopaths I think)

What one thing are you most confident doing? I was going to say writing, but writers always doubt their work, and I do. Sadly, I can't think of anything, at least not at the moment. There must be something, though.

Describe your ideal friend? Not judgmental or domineering. Warm, funny, a decent listener, and intelligent.

Describe your ideal mate? Good sense of humor (duh!), average sense of confidence. I hope I can say this without offending, but someone who is intelligent and interested in learning without being too... nerdy. Some girls are into that I suppose, but I'm not one of them.

What do you tolerate least in people? I think... brazen rudeness. Clueless rudeness is awful too, but people who are purposely rude or just don't care about how they affect others... no.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? Hah! That I'm a teenager :D But besides the physical, I think people think that I'm very innocent or very "nice" and don't realize the types of ideas and opinions I really have. It depends on the situation.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My hair.

What physical trait do you least like? I can only pick one? :/ If I had to narrow it down I'd say... my young face, if that counts.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? I know there are many and yet the only one I can think of right now is Albert Camus. Because I love his writing and I think a conversation with him would have been very interesting (although I don't speak French). He was also really good-looking, soooooo... ;)

But also... Anthony Hopkins. Does that need an explanation?

What's your favorite song? I only ever have a favorite song of the moment or month or so because I could never pick just one for all time. Right now, just going by how much I've been listening to it, my favorite song is probably You Never Give Me Your Money by the Beatles

Last edited:

Lavinialuna

What's your greatest character strength? I have Empathy, I'm funny,I'm kind, I am honest, trustworthy and loyal. I am creative and think and feel deeply

What's your biggest character flaw?I hate this anxiety, I am moody at times, too emotional. My standards are high for people's behavior, so sometimes I worry that I am judgy when it comes to ignorance

What's your greatest talent?I am a great cook, I am creative, I draw and write, I can do just about anything. I am the jack of all trades (master of nothing)

What talent do you wish you had?I wish I could sing better

What one thing are you most confident doing?Standing up for people. Despite the anxiety I don't let people who are down and out suffer abuse (I will just ruminate about it later when I get home for 5 hours! :giggle:

Describe your ideal friend?Someone with spirituality who believes in respecting people and nature. Someone who is kind and empathetic, who is real. They can be a lot of different things but they have to be real

Describe your ideal mate?Someone kind and gentle with me as my feelings are fragile. Someone who puts up with my crap, and who is warm and open. Great conversationalist. Sexy too of course. I was lucky enough to find this person already

What do you tolerate least in people?Liars. I hate lies, and I hate fake people. People who worship money drive me crazy. selfishness, people who can't see the big picture, or people who don't empathize with others. Violence is an instant deal breaker.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you?I feel like I am not understood, that they just don't get me. I am baffled as people seem to think I have it all together and see me as calm and laid back, when in actuality there is turmoil inside

What physical trait do you like most about yourself?My skin, my face, I think I have a nice chest (sorry, just being honest)

What physical trait do you least like? after 5 kids, my belly

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why?John Lennon. He seems to have had a similar personality to mine and he shares his feelings so easily in his music, he was never fake. I love and admire that.

What's your favorite song?"In My Life" by the Beatles

dottie

Honest

Know-it-all. I'm working on it. Too literal. Also, sensory overload... not sure if that counts as a character flaw or a neurological flaw but the manifestations leave people with an impression of character flaw. So, maybe, communication.

Creativity

Leadership, gift of gab.

Creating

Someone who reaches out to me and is forgiving/understanding of my debilitating introversion. Someone who sees through to my heart.

Honest, loyal, responsible, practical, strong in areas where I am not, forgiving, well-rounded, same values.

Entitlement... "that" attitude, people who are demanding, unforgiving, rude to you if you don't meet their social qualifications.

That I am either mean or mentally deficient. That my sensory-overload-implosions (total communication shut down, which is basically a constant occurrence when I am in public) = me being a bitch. I care about people and want them to feel good, but I don't know how to express this in the moment when I am having an internal meltdown. When I experience sensory overload I cannot make eye contact, I panic, become quiet, and very distant just to cope... and this makes me look like a raging bitch because otherwise I appear normal-attractivish.

My body.

Skin.

None, I'm a socialphobe.

Too many to list...

Last edited:

LayerCake

patience

when things do not go as planned (at university, because it's all my life) I tend to procrastinate the resolution.

maybe I'm good in my studies...

Been good at playing piano, I've studied it for years just to realize that it's not for me.

Teaching, I give private lesson to high school's students, I'm feel very confident because I'm in my "world" I know the topic very well.

Simply a true friend, someone you can count on.

Hard to say... maybe someone with completely different interest as me!
And loyal, I think it's the most important value in a relation.
Of course, she has to be in love with me, true love.

hollowness

don't know, I need to ask to someone what impression he had about me.

shape

I wish I was a little bit taller

Ayrton Senna

Alice Cooper - Might As Well Be On Mars

but there're really too many, I've just pick one among hundreds

LayerCake

^ yes, but most of all, those people that when you know better you realize that are quite... hollow.

Sorry, sometimes I had problem to express myself in english, is not my mother language.

dottie

^ yes, but most of all, those people that when you know better you realize that are quite... hollow.

Sorry, sometimes I had problem to express myself in english, is not my mother language.

Your English is fantastic, actually. I just wonder what it is like to sense this hollowness... Maybe it is the j-erk that makes false promises to his kids and never comes through? I don't know... usually, there is almost always something there, even if they make questionable choices... maybe they are just guarded, confused, busy, distant, detached... but still, there is always something deep down inside. Maybe I am naive.

LayerCake

Your English is fantastic, actually. I just wonder what it is like to sense this hollowness... Maybe it is the j-erk that makes false promises to his kids and never comes through? I don't know... usually, there is almost always something there, even if they make questionable choices... maybe they are just guarded, confused, busy, distant, detached... but still, there is always something deep down inside. Maybe I am naive.

:blushing: thanks.

no, I mean something else, actually I mean those people that you idealize and turn out to be not as you expected.