What are YOU all about!

Xervello

What's goin' on in thar, hmm. Fess up!

What's your greatest character strength?
What's your biggest character flaw?
What's your greatest talent?
What talent do you wish you had?
What one thing are you most confident doing?
Describe your ideal friend?
Describe your ideal mate?
What do you tolerate least in people?
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you?
What physical trait do you like most about yourself?
What physical trait do you least like?
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why?
What's your favorite song?

Xervello

Moi...

What's your greatest character strength? Listening.

What's your biggest character flaw? Chickening out in most things.

What's your greatest talent? Writing.

What talent do you wish you had? Musical ability.

What one thing are you most confident doing? Talking online.

Describe your ideal friend? Someone with shared interests, highly intelligent, a sharp sense of humor and unapologetically honest.

Describe your ideal mate? Highly intelligent, an old-fashioned romantic, cares about the world and enjoys finding out my how's and why's.

What do you tolerate least in people? Rude, narcissistic people who have little self-awareness.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm jaded.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My hair.

What physical trait do you least like? My complexion.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Joan of Arc. I find her entire life fascinating and I just wanna see/know what made her tick.

What's your favorite song? Peach, Plum, Pear by Joanna Newsom.

What's your greatest character strength? Empathy
What's your biggest character flaw? Impatient
What's your greatest talent? I don't see myself as talented
What talent do you wish you had? Drawing real faces, making animated characters for movies
What one thing are you most confident doing? Nothing..uh eating ice cream
Describe your ideal friend? Caring, good listener, someone who loves to talk for hours, interested in various topics, someone who cares deeply about me, and i care deeply about him or her
Describe your ideal mate? Compassionate, open minded, romantic, adventurous, attractive, spontaneous, empathious, dreamer like me
What do you tolerate least in people? Narrow minded ignorant thinkers
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm confident, I have this serious face that ppl think that I am, but I am the least confident person ever
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My green eyes
What physical trait do you least like? A lot lol
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? I would love to have jammed with Janis Joplin in the 60's
What's your favorite song? Oh my, so many... I think at this moment i'd go for Wicked Game by Chris Isaak

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
What's your greatest character strength? Patience
What's your biggest character flaw? Apathy
What's your greatest talent? I'm an artist.
What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play the piano.
What one thing are you most confident doing? Drawing, sketching.
Describe your ideal friend? A sarcastic **** who's always in my corner. I need that Yang *
Describe your ideal mate? An attractive, sarcastic, conscientious, girl with a morbid sense of humor who loves animals, lives in the moment, and who doesn't drink or smoke.
What do you tolerate least in people? Carelessness
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm aloof or arrogant.
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? I'm very strong.
What physical trait do you least like? I'm only 5'9"
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? I'd like to split a tangerine with the Nazarene. A thirty minute lunch with Jesus would answer a lot of questions.
What's your favorite song? "Leave" by REM

* not wang

Boolean

What's your greatest character strength? My sincerity.

What's your biggest character flaw? Pessimist

What talent do you wish you had? I can draw, play an instrumeny. I'm not good at any kind of physical stuff though other than swimming so I would say a talent to play a game such as soccer. Maybe also be able to creatively program something into a game or application.

Teaching and Tutoring

One who I can be myself around, share my thoughts and they'd agree that was their view too. One who can challenge me to grow intellectually. One to laugh with.

A man who is intellectual, sincere, but also doesn't forget the simple values of life. He has to be witty and positive. Someone who empathetic towards other people. Has an innate sense of being an giving person(not too much) but at the right times. The world is not centered around him, but rather he is inclusive of the big picture. He has to have a social edge over me so I can learn from him. Not necessarily outgoing, but comfortable with people. A man that is a life-learner. Doesn't see learning as a chore but a fundamental part of life - as in learning doesn't end in the structured environment of school - it only begins there.

Ignorance

I am a pious, religious person due to my nature of being shy at times. I am actually an ethical Agnostic Atheist.(surprise surprise)

My skin(it's a tawny color).

My bum

Isaac Newton simply because I want to learn about his personality and his mindset. It would be neat to have him as a professor.

If you Believe - Rachael Lampa

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
What's your greatest character strength? Probably my temper. It can drive toxic people off.

What's your biggest character flaw? I find it hard to change some traits that bother the ones who care about me. I relapse a lot.

What's your greatest talent? Art.

What talent do you wish you had? Music.

What one thing are you most confident doing? Drawing.

Describe your ideal friend? Just somebody who likes me for who I am.

Describe your ideal mate? See above.

What do you tolerate least in people? Drama, excessive criticism, excessive judgement, ignorance, selfishness (I guess that last one makes me a big hypocrite).

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm dumb.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My hair.

What physical trait do you least like? My figure.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? The first person that comes to mind at this very moment (none of you know him, he's a celebrity from here) is called Ricardo Fort. I think he needed some real understanding, I don't think he got enough love.

What's your favorite song? I have plenty, it's hard to pick just one.

migthymask

What's your greatest character strength? Go ahead, always.
What's your biggest character flaw? anxiety, shyness and weakness to others
What's your greatest talent? engineering
What talent do you wish you had? arts
What one thing are you most confident doing? solve engineering problems
Describe your ideal friend? someone with the same hobbies, happier, fitter, optimist
Describe your ideal mate? she should be independent, no dramatic, free and tolerant, enjoy your soul, body and sex
What do you tolerate least in people? dramatic and crazy people.
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? I'm a pretentious
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? none
What physical trait do you least like? everything :/
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Galileo Galilei, Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci, Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, they were awesome for the tech and science
What's your favorite song? there are a lot of songs that I love maybe could be "dumb from nirvana"

nodejesque

What's your greatest character strength? Compassion.

What's your biggest character flaw? Too soft hearted.

What's your greatest talent? Eating nutella out of the jar.

What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could fly:)

What one thing are you most confident doing? Working.

Describe your ideal friend? Dwight Schrute. He's so loyal...

Describe your ideal mate? Mr. Percy from 'Pride and Prejudice' with Ron Burgandy's stache, Ellen's sense of humor (yes that Ellen.), Pablo Neruda's gift of writing (sigh), and Paula Dean's cooking.

What do you tolerate least in people? Flip flops (toes are like nipples... keep them to yourself.) and meanness.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm confident.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My ears.

What physical trait do you least like? Everything else.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Hmmmm... I wasn't prepared for this question. But at the moment I am reading work by William Blake, and I would have loved to meet him.

What's your favorite song? Too many to pick from, but the CD currently playing in my stereo (yes... you read right. Stereo) is Brenton Woods.

PerseverareJasmine

What's your greatest character strength? I'm considerate.

What's your biggest character flaw? I can be very stubborn.

What's your greatest talent? Singing

What talent do you wish you had? I wish I knew how to play the harmonica.

What one thing are you most confident doing? Eating a lot of bacon and loving it? Just kidding, this is a hard question for me. I guess writing book reports, as boring as that may sound to some people. I read a lot, and its easy for me to retain what I read and write about it, or summarize it.

Describe your ideal friend? Someone who I can trust, is honest, doesn't pressure me to do things I'm not comfortable with, and I enjoy being around and talking to.

Describe your ideal mate? My ideal mate is a man who is considerate, honest, and loyal. I wouldn't mind any quiet pauses in our conversations at all. It'd be nice if he could see my flaws, but still wish to be with me. Someone who wants to stick around after the excitement of a new love has dimmed down, after the feelings of getting butterflies and not being able to stop thinking about each other passes, after the time where everything feels brand new. I'd love for us to be able to look out for each other. A man who would let me sing for him would be great, and it'd be nice if he could tolerate me randomly bursting into song, because I do it often. Someone who can call me their girlfriend proudly, without feeling ashamed.

What do you tolerate least in people? The tendency of being very critical of others, and people who are superficial.

What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? That I'm vain, or stuck up.

What physical trait do you like most about yourself? My legs, especially my thighs

What physical trait do you least like? My butt. Its a decent size, but I've always wished it could be a bit bigger.

What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? I'd love to meet David Bowie because I've always been a big fan of him. It'd be magical to me if I was able to sing with him. I'd sing Starman with him.

What's your favorite song? Soldier On by The Temper Trap

paperie

-I'm caring and I have a good sense of humor about life.
-Insecurity and being a bit of a negative nancy.
-I have a weird memory when it comes to people. I remember everything, lol.
-Better public speaking and communication skills? Does that count? If not, some musical talent would be cool.
-I'm confident in my conversational skills when I'm speaking to someone I feel comfortable with.
-Someone who is funny. Sharp wit. Can carry a conversation and shares interests. I prefer people who are more "real" as opposed to trying too hard to be sweet.
-Intelligent. Caring. Funny/Witty. Driven. Interesting. Adventurous. Romantical.
-Attention *****y, Self Absorbed, Dull, Snobbery, Small minded.
-Probably that I'm bitchy.
-I like my eyes and lips.
-Some of the chub can go.
-Lena Dunham or JK Rowling.
-Wild Horses

Veronika

Thoughtful

Intolerant

I'm pretty okay at memorizing words & their spelling, which helps me learn foreign languages more easily.

I'd love to be able to draw really well. I'm not really good at expressing myself with words. It must be great to translate a picture/feeling in your head by putting it to paper for others to see.

Gardening, haha?

Kind, nerdy, witty. Someone who puts me at ease, someone I can be myself around.

Loyal, honest, intelligent, heart in the right place. A person who likes me for who I am, accepting the good, the bad & the ugliness.

Jeez, I've got like a whole list. Uhm guess I'll go for inconsiderateness today.

That I'm jaded or self-absorbed.

Lips. Pretty decent for a white woman I suppose.

Jawline, or rather, lack thereof.

Bill Hicks maybe, though I think I'd be far too intimidated to actually go out and talk to him 1on1.

Current? Atticus by The Noisettes.

Zaki

Compassion.

Insecurity

I think art and music are tied for the top.

The ability to dance...well. :giggle:

Creating music

A person who is open-minded, intelligent, unselfish, and compassionate. Someone who tries to be there for me in times of need, however they can.

Thoughtful, easygoing, intelligent, patient, and ambitious. Someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't mind me being a bit of a goofball.

Rudeness. Prejudice.

That I'm stupid. I often get confused when nervous, to the point at which I forget how to do the simplest things. Also, I tend to ask pretty dumb questions.

My eyes.

My nose.

I would have loved to meet Martin Luther King, Jr. He was incredibly intelligent, courageous, and magnanimous....just an amazing man. Words can't describe how much I admire him. :)

Man, that's a tough one. For right now I'm gonna go with I Can't Help It by Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

Kiwong

What's goin' on in thar, hmm. Fess up!

What's your greatest character strength? I am a survivor. My heart keeps on beating strongly
What's your biggest character flaw? Anger, shallowness.
What's your greatest talent? Running, writing,
What talent do you wish you had? Improvement of the talents I have
What one thing are you most confident doing? RunningDescribe your ideal friend? Someone I feel relaxed being around= Lenny.
Describe your ideal mate? Having a heart beat
What do you tolerate least in people? Duplicity and gossip
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? My anxiety, some people can't see through its lie.
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? Running
What physical trait do you least like? Bad Posture.
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Sir Joseph Banks
Too many I don't have a clear favourite.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Interesting questions and answers

What's your greatest character strength? Patience
What's your biggest character flaw? Self-esteem
What's your greatest talent? Being average...
What talent do you wish you had? Being a good musician
What one thing are you most confident doing? Outdoors stuff
Describe your ideal friend? Someone who knows me for real and still like me
Describe your ideal mate? Someone who knows me for real and still love me
What do you tolerate least in people? Manipulation
What's the biggest misimpression people have about you? that I don't care about them
What physical trait do you like most about yourself? Hair and size...
What physical trait do you least like? I hate my face
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet? And why? Hard to say. I'd rather visit a place at a certain period of time than meet someone in particular.
What's your favorite song?o_O I have a lot of favorite songs

Scandic123

- I'm mature, honest, tolerant
- Anxiety, I guess
- Writing and creating maps/flags for alternative and future history
- Don't know
- Discussing political matters with people close to me and online
- One who's friendly, intelligent, loyal, knowledgeable about what's happening in the world, there when you need him/her, not overly social, shared interests
- One who's caring, funny, intelligent, at least a little knowledgeable about what's happening in the world, not overly social, shared interests
- Rude and discriminative behavior
- Don't know
- My brown eyes
- The area around my stomach
What historical person/celebrity would you want to meet?
- Martin Luther King Jr. or Barack Obama
- "One Day" by Kodaline
- "Crying For No Reason" by Katy B
- "Chandelier" by Sia
- (can't choose)

Scandic123

What's that?

Alternative history is basically just taking history and saying "what if...", and then trying to describe what would've happened. An example can be, "what if the Axis won the war?"

Future history is about looking at developments in (often international) politics, and then trying to predict future events.