Weekends

PGT

Hey

What do you girls/guys get up to on a Friday or Saturday night?
Normally after working all week I don't feel like doing a lot at weekends. Not that I have many options anyway. I usually just watch a DVD or read. Tonight I am just relaxing and listening to florida georgia line and then some Jason Aldean.
What do you do?.

PGT

I wish I could draw or sing but unfortunately I suck at both. I could sit and watch somebody draw for hours I find it fascinating.

miserablecow

Depends on if I'm in the mood...Sometimes I go out with friends and other times I just want a night in drawing or watching films.

Lamb

Every day feels like a weekend being unemployed. lol =/

Watch television if there are any good shows, maybe catch a movie, browse the internet, order in, listen to music. If there's someone to tag along, head out to a bar or watch live music.

Littlewilly

Oh! the usual I suppose, Watch an old DVD that someone had lent me.
Cook an exotic meal like I usually do on a Saturday night.
Tonight its Spaghetti bol.
Tomorrow-Coffee,Toast,Yogurt for brekkie.
Dinner at lunchtime probably then ?:perfect:

pop-princess

Go out with some friends and drink some glasses of wine if I don't feel too ugly or fat. I usually feel a bit empty after these nights but at the same time I have a need of meeting people and helps me escape a bit.
Other weekends i'm just sitting on my butt surfing the net and feeling lonely.

WishingICould

The same stuff i do the rest of the week. When i get home from work i have some dinner, a bath then either watch a movie, play a video game, sleep or listen to music. Even if i didn't have SA i wouldn't be going out and partying because it's not my scene. If i had a group of girl friends to go out with i'd go to the movies or something.

this_portrait

I don't do much on weekends, either. I'm sure if I actually had some friends I hung out with on a regular basis, I would go out more often. Instead, I usually just stay in my apartment.

Marc7

The same stuff i do the rest of the week. When i get home from work i have some dinner, a bath then either watch a movie, play a video game, sleep or listen to music. Even if i didn't have SA i wouldn't be going out and partying because it's not my scene. If i had a group of girl friends to go out with i'd go to the movies or something.

how come you don't like partys and going out?

Kiwong

This is a long weekend and I haven't done much due to the rain. I did run 6th in a local fun run on Saturday morning.

Last edited:

WishingICould

how come you don't like partys and going out?

Because i have social anxiety. :giggle: I don't like crowded places and loud music so you can't hear people talk. The last time i was forced to got to a bar, the people i was with left me sitting on my own while they got up and danced and i had various men trying to get my number or grope me. Not a very fun experience.

Marc7

Because i have social anxiety. :giggle: I don't like crowded places and loud music so you can't hear people talk. The last time i was forced to got to a bar, the people i was with left me sitting on my own while they got up and danced and i had various men trying to get my number or grope me. Not a very fun experience.

why don't you like going out. oh im sorry that happened to you :(, maybe you should dance to lol