Weather reports, please!

1BlackSheep

It actually turned out to be nice weather yesterday!

Here's some authentic California sunshine for all you people who are cold! :)

CaliforniaSunshine10-6-12.jpg

MikeyC

Gusty winds and pouring rain. Chance of flash flooding and a severe weather warning is in place. Bring it on! :D

The last couple of days have be B-E-A-utiful. Perfect fall weather. It's been in the upper 60s or lower 70s with bright sunshine and a nice breeze. It is getting a smidge cold at night, though. We had a frost warning for a couple of days last week.

Facethefear

Are ya happy?

Well, this morning I awakened to a frosty, freezing minus 3 celcius. I must depart in one hour and the roads look icy and I do not have winter tires on the old Jeep. I must drive 20 KM on a twisty downhill country road to get to the person who needs me. This is November weather! I thought the snow yesterday was a fluke. I have a terrible cold that has gotten into my chest but I have my obligations and have no dog or cat food in the cupboard. So off I will go - slipping and sliding to work and shop. I am happy I have the means to support myself and provide for my loved ones. The sun is shining and the temperature has risen to minus 1. Thank you for asking GG.

1BlackSheep

We had our first big rain storm of the year and it's rained the past few days, but the sun finally came back out today - just in time for the World Series! :)