Weather reports, please!

It's been pretty darn cold and overcast, and it snowed yesterday. It's mostly melted by now but it was pretty while it lasted.

^ o_O I didn't know you got tornadoes in Australia, you never hear about them here. I guess that makes sense given there's a lot of flat land and hot/cool temp mixes.

MikeyC

I have never heard of tornadoes in Tasmania, ever.

In my life, only twice have I seen funnels start to form, but neither have reached the ground. It's actually kind of cool. :)

Sunny, warm, and EARTHQUAKEY!!!! :eek:

As if I wasn't unstable enough already!

I was just in Asheville this past week. I swear, I had nothing to do with that earthquake! It's that damned New Madrid fault line. It's going to blow one day and the fallout will be insane. ::(:

It was beautiful here today. It was in the upper 60s with a slight breeze. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and the temperature might dip below freezing. Freezing rain - my least favorite form of precipitation.

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Sorry. I don't do sushi. :shyness: Next time I'm in town, we have a sushi date! (Don't worry, I have no idea when or if I'll ever come back, so you don't have to entertain me.)

It's a date! :bigsmile:

Hmmm . . . come to think of it, I don't do sushi either. You may have to settle for biscuits and gravy with a side of ramps. :sad:

dottie

yeah, it gets really cold here at night and in the morning. tourists are often unprepared for it. fortunately, my bed is on #4 (heated mmm).

sounds like wi can't make up it's mind

^ No kidding. ;)

tumblr_mcodmbPRHW1r3qj2m.gif

^ I had to bring out this beauty again. It rained most of the day and the wind blew like crazy.

Flanscho

Wind: 8mph
Humidity: 97%
Visibility: 6.0 mi
Pressure: 29.72 in
Sky: Cloudy
Temperature: 41°F, 5°C, feels like 36°F

:crying:

Webcam image from the moment you open this page:
current.jpg