you

you would still
define me
disperse me
wash over me
rain

(Hone Tuwhare)

Phoenixx

It's supposed to be 75 degrees today. :eek: It has never been in the 70s in March here before, at least since I've lived here. How weird.

It's warm, then cold, then warm, then cold. I really want to get started planting flowers, but it keeps getting close to the freezing point at night.

knowledgeofself

right now its hammering it down, strong winds again tonight. the storms already destroyed one of the fence panels last night hopefully there won't be as much damage tonight.

It didn't rain today. That's something new. It has poured buckets for the past couple of days. It got to the mid 80s today, but there was a nice breeze. I almost went swimming in the lake, but I think it's still a bit too early.

1BlackSheep

It's warm, then cold, then warm, then cold. I really want to get started planting flowers, but it keeps getting close to the freezing point at night.
Are you sure you don't live in CA? We're having the same thing here. Crank on the A/C one day and the heater the next!

Phoenixx

Only 10am and it's 80 degrees already. It was a nice weekend, but I'm sick of the heat now, especially since I don't have a fan in my room atm. I want rain and the temperature to drop about 20 degrees.