Weather reports, please!

tumblr_m413hztuvm1roqhya.gif

It's raining!

I guess not. Are you in a drought?

BlackSheep's reply is pretty much my answer. I wouldn't say that we are in a drought because I know that there are other parts of the country (and world) that could use the rain more than we could (the western coast, the southeast and southern US), but we need it. The corn and soybean crops are looking pretty bad. The lake I live on is about 2 feet below where it is supposed to be and just about everyone's yard is dead.

ETA: Oh, no, I guess me are in a drought: Drought Brings Back Memories of 1988 Crop Loss.

Last edited:

MikeyC

BlackSheep's reply is pretty much my answer. I wouldn't say that we are in a drought because I know that there are other parts of the country (and world) that could use the rain more than we could (the western coast, the southeast and southern US), but we need it. The corn and soybean crops are looking pretty bad. The lake I live on is about 2 feet below where it is supposed to be and just about everyone's yard is dead.

ETA: Oh, no, I guess me are in a drought: Drought Brings Back Memories of 1988 Crop Loss.
Ouch. We've been through drought in Australia, too. It's not fun.

Phoenixx

141tord.png

No me gusta. -_-
I hate this summer heat. Actually at least it's a little cooler than what it was the last few days (one day was almost 95!), but still.
I kinda wish it would rain. We haven't had rain in days and I highly doubt we'll get those thunderstorms they're predicting.

Silatuyok

Lots of days in the high 90s, with heat indexes up to 113F, and extreme humidity. It's too hot to do anything outside.

Foxface

It's night, probably overcast, 19*C according to my Fox.

The other day, it was warm and it said -2*C. I was like what the heck?!

You can see it here
2vjvdjq.png

Starry

Rain, rain and more rain... Months of the stuff! I want some sun! I want it to be warm! I'm always cold unless it's hot... I have to keep wrapping up in jumpers and blankets! Summer shouldn't be like that!

knowledgeofself

windy, rain all yesterday. but forecast is clear skies tomorrow which i'm really happy about as its the day I have planned to ride my bike.