Things you want.

I would love one of these -

Cameron-Fiat-500-3_2365176b.jpg

It could maybe be realistic for the future... I'm not sure how much they actually cost.

One of these for myself to live a solitary life on;

avengers-weta-vfx-09-agents-of-shield-what-happened-to-the-origi-112216.jpg

On which I'd park one of these (supported and tied down so it remains upright and up there) and then convert it to a liveable house;

8-ship-large.jpg

And a Portal Gun so I can go up and down without landing;

2011-06-28_00032.jpg

--
Either all of that or this;

67_1stuffed_crust_pizza.jpg

The Mew shirt is... astounding

I need to upgrade my wardrobe with some paisley...
move-1967.jpg

1967-46%20The%20Move.jpg

But I have no idea where to get this kind of stuff... and my size is hard to find. Not many clothes made for wings and tailfeathers.

I need to upgrade my wardrobe with some paisley...
move-1967.jpg

1967-46%20The%20Move.jpg

But I have no idea where to get this kind of stuff... and my size is hard to find. Not many clothes made for wings and tailfeathers.

There is a nice one in this site. Just scroll down, it is number #50......

CAROL'S GOOSELAND CLOTHES FOR THE CEMENT GOOSE

I know you are not made of cement, but it should still fit. The frilly hat may be a bit too feminine looking for you, but I am sure you could find a more suitable one. :thumbup:

I want a little secluded Island to live on.

chelovek%20na%20neobitaemom%20ostrove%2045444.jpg

I want a powdered wig of power. That's where all the great composers of the past got their powers from- I'm sure of it.

28a99b43e98c9c9b036e594f08072b19.jpg

....and because sometimes I just wanna look like a stately mother****er.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
What if there was this machine, and from it you could get whatever you want. All of these wishes arranged on buttons in alphabetical order, but you only get one and then it goes away... and in my excitement, I accidentally hit the "Fallout Boy" button instead of the "Fallout 4" one...

When I was 16 I worked at the movie theater and this group of like 3 girls came up and said I looked like one of the guys in Fall Out Boy... I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not, but then they kept asking me when I got off work.