my job

having to live a life controlled by others

my job

other people's opinion = facts

my freaking job

working

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Not to gang up, perhaps NathanielWingatePeaslee is correct. Though I have little to no knowledge in this area except from what I see and pay attention to.

Maybe. I've been told the same before by a few friends. I haven't discarded the idea. Maybe I'll talk about it with my therapist... I just hope I won't end up having to take any medications or something. I'm a bit scared of that.

Stupid guy friends that suddenly say they like as more than a friend. When you tell them you don't like them like that they tell you they can no longer be friends with you, even though you have been friends for two years:(

U

userremoved

I've been told that before... maybe it is? Whatever it is, it feels like hell ::(:

Here's some symptoms

Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
Loss of interest in daily activities. No interest in former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).
Irritability or restlessness. Feeling agitated, restless, or on edge. Your tolerance level is low; everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Here's some symptoms

Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
Loss of interest in daily activities. No interest in former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).
Irritability or restlessness. Feeling agitated, restless, or on edge. Your tolerance level is low; everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.

Yes, that sounds like me :(

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I've been put on a couple of different meds for depression. They gave me unpleasant side effects and little else.

Lately, a lot of sun and exercise seem to be helping.

That's why I try to avoid medications as much as posible. I fear any side effects. I'll only turn to them if it's really really necesary and there's no other choices.

And yeah, that probably helps (plus, it's healthy). Being inactive would make things much worse, I guess...

Rembrandt Broam

I hate it when people bring their children to the public library and the kids are screaming, running around, playing . . . etc. In the end, they don't even check out books, they check out DVDs.
Children will always be children, but the parents/staff need to handle all this noise.

And then their kids scratch those DVDs up, so that when you come to check them out they never play properly and skip and jump all over the place! ::(:

Relapsing lack of confidence, and conflicted approach on how to deal with it is rather ticking me off at the moment.

I can give in, and freak out. Making people worried for sure.
Or suck it up, and probably have a series of migraines in the end.

..The second one will have less victims, so I guess I'll just do that.

Loudog

When people think I'm mean or stuck up because I can't talk to them.

People telling me to stop making excuses and get over it.

People saying I know exactly what your going through.

Mean people who put me on the spot just to get a laugh.

My stupid jealousy and mood swings.

Mean people who put me on the spot just to get a laugh.

Been there before. Have developed a non-emotional response to it. Interesting visual: They sometimes back off. They do not know what is to happen. Eye brows raise, they say they meant nothing by it. Hands, palms out, sensing fear? Don't know, don't care.

Another annoyance: When MS Updates broke BES. Fantastic. Solution: Run MS Updates again.

coyote

I really try not to let things piss me off anymore,....BUT...

what's with the tourists who can't drive at least the speed limit?

I know you're on vacation, but HEY! some of us have places to go!!!!!

If you don't know where you're going, pull off the frickin' road already and look at a damn map!!!!

Ok, I feel better now.

I really try not to let things piss me off anymore,....BUT...

what's with the tourists who can't drive at least the speed limit?

I know you're on vacation, but HEY! some of us have places to go!!!!!

If you don't know where you're going, pull off the frickin' road already and look at a damn map!!!!

Ok, I feel better now.

Cannot convey proper evelvated tone, hopefully an exclamation point will suffice.

Yeah!

I believe they call this road rage.

coyote

I live in a tourist town. Boy can I relate to this!:rolleyes:
What gets to me is when the traffic can be backed up with heaps of cars stuck behind this one inconsiderate tourist, and he/she just does not care!

yes - and of course, all the roads only have two lanes up here to keep it picturesque - but you can't pass 'cuz of all the curves and hills.

AAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!