Things that piss you off...

nicknamehere

No wonder I'm like this. People really have no sense. It's small, but it really makes me anxious where clearly there's a line of people waiting in store, and then other people decide to just make their own line and get in first. :mad:

cobalt_bluester

people who just walk clean out in front of you like you didn't exist, and people who stare at you far too long and make you feel angry towards them.

ADROX said:
Couple of things,disrespectful people,cheaters,liers,people who think they are the best thing since sliced bread and people who suport those I mentioned,then they get ****ed over and dont know why,vegans(cant believe I was this naive once),delusional people,most religious included,not all because there are some reasonable ones left,what I am talking about are the ones who twist reality,scientific laws and theories to fit their agenda,well if you are so bright why dont you go and publish a paper and prove everybody wrong,since you know better than people who study the field.

It's not naive to be Vegan. I hate disrespectful people as well. Please watch what you say.

Winter Dreams, I completely agree. In and of itself, it's quite naive to call vegans naive. Adrox, please do your research.

mrb

iv ran out of milk again :rolleyes: thats pissed me off , and i cant think of were to get any tonight ..... but theres some cows up the rd :confused: what do you think :confused: .....

sevenroses

Things that piss me off is waking up earlier in the morning without feeling rested and having to go to get ready for work lol.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

-People who waste stuff, whether it be food, water, clothing.money, etc... I actually remember a fellow classmate who would only wear an outfit once and then toss it in the trash. I just wanted to hit her.;)

-When some people say this to me "Women get hit on ALL THE TIME":mad:
not only is it untrue but it makes me feel like i'm that weirdo female who men avoid at all costs, because i've never gotten hitten on seriously.

Felgen

-People who waste stuff, whether it be food, water, clothing.money, etc... I actually remember a fellow classmate who would only wear an outfit once and then toss it in the trash. I just wanted to hit her.;)

-When some people say this to me "Women get hit on ALL THE TIME":mad:
not only is it untrue but it makes me feel like i'm that weirdo female who men avoid at all costs, because i've never gotten hitten on seriously.

Contrary to what the pick-up artists tell you, most men DO NOT approach random women at the mall or on the street. The few individuals who frequently does, are almost always gossiped about and will earn a bad reputation.

However, if you have a look at the situation at a bar (do you still have to be 21 years old?) or at a dating site, you'll se that women there get hit on a lot.

garry29

I hate it when people say they "live live to the full" on their myspace profile like its a switch they can turn on and off. Silly bints.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

Contrary to what the pick-up artists tell you, most men DO NOT approach random women at the mall or on the street. The few individuals who frequently does, are almost always gossiped about and will earn a bad reputation.

However, if you have a look at the situation at a bar (do you still have to be 21 years old?) or at a dating site, you'll se that women there get hit on a lot.

In the US i believe you have to be 21 to get into a bar sometimes they let you in at 18 but you can't drink.

I'm on a dating site and i do not get hit on alot which makes me feel like there must be something wrong with me. ::(: I may get messaged by a 3 people out of the whole month.

Felgen

In the US i believe you have to be 21 to get into a bar sometimes they let you in at 18 but you can't drink.

I'm on a dating site and i do not get hit on alot which makes me feel like there must be something wrong with me. ::(: I may get messaged by a 3 people out of the whole month.

It depends in what dating site you're registered on. On eHarmony, there are twice as many women as there are men. That being said, 3 people each month isn't really that bad, I got no messages whatsoever when I was registered at Match.com, but met my current girlfriend on another social networking site. There's probably nothing wrong with you, but social anxiety is an obstacle to girls when it comes to dating as well--which is why probably half of the 20-something female users on this site are single.

Rembrandt Broam

It depends in what dating site you're registered on. On eHarmony, there are twice as many women as there are men.

I've been told by a couple of people that they were rejected by eHarmony. (I'm pretty sure it was that site.) That must be a real kick in the self-esteem.

That being said, 3 people each month isn't really that bad

I agree. Better to get 3 genuine and sincere responses, than a whole bunch of messages from losers, players, married men looking for a little extra-curricular activity, etc.

DanFC

When I'm driving on a 4 lane highway and someone tailgates me. I mean, really....is it so hard to get in the other lane and go around me?

Animal abusers

Commercials

And when my internet dies.

:mad:

If you're in the fast lane and you are going slow, I'll tailgate you, no matter how many lanes there are :D

huzzah

That camp vegas ad on the front page of youtube. :mad: It's so corny it makes me mad. Lake dowhatyawanna? I mean wtf is that urghhh!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Being so f*cking tired and not knowing why. I've been sleeping more hours lately, so why do I still have to drag myself to do things, no matter how simple they are? Gawd... even preparing a coffee feels like climbing a mountain :mad: It's frustrating.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Being so f*cking tired and not knowing why. I've been sleeping more hours lately, so why do I still have to drag myself to do things, no matter how simple they are? Gawd... even preparing a coffee feels like climbing a mountain :mad: It's frustrating.
That sounds a lot like depression.

What pisses me off: the fact that it's so difficult to find sources of news that aren't biased politically or corporately.

Not to gang up, perhaps NathanielWingatePeaslee is correct. Though I have little to no knowledge in this area except from what I see and pay attention to.

I hate losing things. Only to find it when it's not needed.