Things that piss you off...

EscapeArtist

My neighbour has been powerwashing his drive-way for nearly an hour.... I don't understand how people can do this when we should be preserving water, and energy. Why the **** does your driveway have to look clean??? ..It arises such a deep passionate anger in me... o_o;; ..-twitch-

For the sake of getting my anger out, post the things that piss you the **** off.

Lorraine Manca

i agree, thats pretty stupid. i remember my mom's ex-boyfriend got harrassed for not mowing,keeping up his lawn and keeping his house painted. the grass was knee high. instead for spite he just made a sign that said "beware of snakes" and stuck it in the front yard.

i get annoyed by baseball hats. i have no reason to justify it.

EscapeArtist

i agree, thats pretty stupid. i remember my mom's ex-boyfriend got harrassed for not mowing,keeping up his lawn and keeping his house painted. the grass was knee high. instead for spite he just made a sign that said "beware of snakes" and stuck it in the front yard.

i get annoyed by baseball hats. i have no reason to justify it.

hahahaha! that's awesome. That's how my backyard is. You step in it, grass nearly up to your waist, black spiders up your leg in seconds, I think it's absolutely beautiful in this urbanized..place.
Guy's still washing.
Baseball hats bug me too..

Wow, that really is a dumb thing to do. :/ He could have filled a bucket of water, bought himself one of those brushes on a stick and put his back into it. It'd be clean enough for a fudging driveway. Such a damned waste! >W<

The one thing that pisses me off more then anything is when people talk patronizingly to you when you're in a discussion with them. >:c

omnighost

Hell yes just the type of thread I need right now because I am ****ING sick of everything.

Things that piss me off.

People who only think of themselves. I am sick of hearing how great these people are. You walk on people and treat them like ****. My brother is one of these people, I have my own life to worry about without having to take care of your family you self obsessed F*cker.

Therapists telling you to focus on the positive. Guess what I have tried to list all the positive things in my life and the list is at zero so shove it.

Waking up in the morning, why the hell can't I just fall into a coma.

The fact that no matter how nice I am to people they still use me then toss me aside like moldy bread.

Having to live in a world that I hate and it hates me back.

My mother telling me that I am improving. Really I am improving cause I never leave the apartment anymore and you only call me to bitch at me so shut it.

People being obsessed with greed, money and material possessions what the hell happened to generosity and friendship.

Commercials, bad music (and lyrics about "b*tches", money, power, jewelry, rim sizes and gratuitous violence), my "family", drugs and alcohol, politics and war, fast food restaurants, The United States of America, a girl who shall remain nameless, parties, cheerleaders, pharmaceutical companies, SUV's, mankind, oil spills, deforestation, cruelty to animals, know-it-alls, hot weather, bill collectors, ill-fitting clothing, outgoing people, constructive criticism, people I encounter who are taller than me (happens rarely), counselors and therapy, mainstream, gay bashing, tract housing / cookie-cutter housing, people who powerwash their drive-ways for nearly an hour...

This list will be updated frequently. :)

Last edited:

dottie

full-20earth2.jpg

the world. jk... but seriously where do i start? should i alphabetize for future reference? this is important... um...

selfish, insensitive, entitled, demanding, hateful biggots, racists (especially if they accuse everyone else of racism except themselves- that's even worse), liars, cheaters, homophobes, classists, meatheads, thugs, crackheads, violent criminals, thieves, vandalism (well-done street art i like), hummers or any phallic-compensational vehicle, tailgaters, traffic, littering, greed, materialism, when people consistently blow me off and act like i am an ahole because i stopped calling, people who expect everyone to conform into a specific mold as if humans are cut out on a factory line, sick people in public, advertisements everywhere, when you buy a dvd but they still have advertisements on it as if you did not pay for the dvd in full, jury duty haha suck it, high cost of living, BRIDGE TOLL eff you, incompetent government, political correctness, SH!TTY MOVIE REMAKES omfg, perez hilton, joan rivers, tila tequila, kanye west, usher, mariah carey, britney spears' hair, the look on eminem's face, people who are way too overprotective of their baby, when someone puts something back in the fridge after they finished it all except for a tbsp, the news, spam, auto-start music on the www, when guys leave the toilet seat up RUDE!, when you are in a public restroom and a girl has sprayed pee all over the seat DIAF, my own social ineptitude (first and foremost, even though i put it last).

i've got more. i can feel the fiery pit of rage bubbling from deep down inside!!!

Tiercel

Still being awake after I tried to get to sleep hours ago pisses me off. As does willful ignorance. And people who have no sense of humor. And when people play "The Race Card." Depression pisses me off, with its subtle ways of sabotaging my life. Same goes for whatever social anxiety disorder(s) I have. I hate when people ignore me then ask why I'm being so quiet. I hate feeling lonely; since I've been alone my whole life, I should be used to it by now.

And I'm really pissed off by lists of things that piss me off that keep me from trying to get to sleep!

:D

the world. jk... but seriously where do i start?
hateful biggots, racists (especially if they accuse everyone else of racism except themselves- that's even worse), homophobes, classists, meatheads, hummers or any phallic-compensational vehicle, traffic, littering, materialism, people who expect everyone to conform into a specific mold as if humans are cut out on a factory line, advertisements everywhere, when you buy a dvd but they still have advertisements on it as if you did not pay for the dvd in full, jury duty haha suck it, high cost of living, BRIDGE TOLL eff you, incompetent government, political correctness, perez hilton, joan rivers, tila tequila, kanye west, usher, mariah carey, the look on eminem's face, when someone puts something back in the fridge after they finished it all except for a tbsp, the news, my own social ineptitude (first and foremost, even though i put it last).

Haha, definitely add these to my list above. Oh, and AUTO-TUNE. You forgot Lil Wayne, too.

Last edited:
At the time I'm pretty mad at myself. I've skipped sleep again, I'm not sure why. Now it's day and I'm feeling really scared and confused again. :c

cobalt_bluester

Also, I hate been gawped at for no apparent reason and I hate having to do the housework every single week.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: lol