The VENT! thread

RedRibbons

I'm such a spazz. I think people should do this stupid shit to get it out of their system. Go to your prosties and strippers.. enjoy.

neko

You know how some people keep telling "You're pretty, you're intelligent, why aren't you doing anything of your life? If I was you, I would have got much furthur... Go back to school and get over your little issues! Some people have bigger problems, stop being so dramatic! Why did you move, family is everything, I wouldn't have moved if I were you."

FRAK YOU! I fraking know about those things already! There's no point telling me, plus it's my choice how I live my damn life. Yes some people have it harder but doesn't mean my life is easy either! I can't just get over it and it'll take as long as it has to take. I don't rush into making my social phobia better, because I tried this before and it made it worse. You have no idea how it is like. I take my time and deal with it slowly in baby steps so STOP fraking telling me those things because you're making me anxious and it makes me feel like you're just telling those things to make me angry/upset and it makes me think that you don't like your son to have chosen me.

Having a full time job isn't for everyone and I'm feeling fine like I damn is. As long as I have some spending money... I never wanted to be loaded with cash, plus I like taking care of the house! Fraking people shouldn't tell other people how to live. What's wrong with not wanting a full time job? I like having this easy going life. I would hate to be bound to a job all the time and have no time for anything else. I might not have a fraking piece of paper people praise so much (diploma) but I feel good about my choices and wouldn't have it any other way! I love small freelance work, it makes me feel free and I don't need to be stressed so much about others.

I HATE you. I love my family, they know it, I made this fraking choice because I LOVE him, which is a feeling you never experianced, because all your relationships were based on lust and you never commited. If you really love someone you do anything to be with that person. He has a stable job here, I haven't, I wanted to be elsewhere and start anew. I don't regret it one single bit! This is an awesome country and I'm with the person that's not only my fiance but also a life partener, gaming buddy, lover, confidant and a better friend than you've ever been to me. His frienship is worth like 10 yous! :p I LOVE HIM!!!

I'm tired of people trying to dictate lives or making you feel bad about it. *Phew* Sorry, I wrote a lot of stuff that makes half sense but I had loads of burried stuff deep down.

RedRibbons

lol gross.

This is why I have a problem with this shit.. because I think like this:

Wouldn't it be great if...
...people were more supportive of each other
...people were more inclined to think about the betterment of our society and other people
...people weren't so greedy
...people realized that we really own nothing on this earth - not even the land we walk upon and it is only money that gives the illusion of such
...people were more respectful and accepting of other people's beliefs and values
...people taught their offspring how to love and to be kind
...people were more positive

I also have a problem because I've done many immoral things. I've destroyed my moral standards because of my lack of discretion.. and I am rebuilding them.. It takes a lot of time...

And for what morals are, just for fun, not to be a smart ass (I promise)...

mor⋅al
  /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
2. expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work; moralizing: a moral novel.
3. founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.
4. capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.
5. conforming to the rules of right conduct (opposed to immoral ): a moral man.
6. virtuous in sexual matters; chaste.
7. of, pertaining to, or acting on the mind, feelings, will, or character: moral support.
8. resting upon convincing grounds of probability; virtual: a moral certainty.

Remus

Staff member
am locking this up, was supposed to be for venting but now its turning into flaming

Remus

Staff member
OK we took a long look at this thread and decided which posts to remove.

Could we ask members to not vent about forum posts or other users

Darker Than Black

my EAS lab exam SUCKED,

WTF is the name of the rock that was magnetic, and reacted w/ HCL???

and one was all soft, and had a low sg, was it vesicular basalt or what, I'm so angry, lab exams always drop my marks

Today I followed a rainbow to the end and found two scruffy lepricons and an ATM machine, and then they forced me at gunpoint to withdraw all of my money. - just when you think you've found your pot of gold, shit happens. :)

reslo

screw holidays! all you do is get your ****ing hopes up, and for what? to feel more like a lonely mass than you did before? to feel so lonely it feels like your whole body is going to be swallowed up by it? holidays should be banned... people with their good times and their friends can go..... ugh! people with people-i just want to go somewhere where i never have to celebrate a stupid holiday. I hate that special brand of holiday ****ing lonliness. I can deal with the everyday lonliness just fine.This year is going tobe different i don't want this holiday to be like last year or the year before that- and then I am back to feeling like a failure again. I am so sick of thinking this year will be better than last.

Yong

Lonely everywhere ...
lonely from the start
lonely till the end ='(

I wouldn't mind being alone lonely, where no one would think stupid of me and look at me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I want to do that, but I can't because people will complain, people will look at me, and think me weird. If there is an empty see or mountain, I would love to do that, I would do it everyday.

I want to be loud and scream my tears out. I want to make some noise. But I just can't help, but stay quiet, I can't do it even if I want to.

Jake123

Banned
Dear Social Phobia World Webmaster,

I've developed obsessive-compulsive disorder with the F5 key because of the chatbox's brand new state-of-the-art Retro Dialup-style refresh rate. I can feel the wonderful childhood memories of 1995 just flooding in. I can almost hear the modem screeches! Could it be any slower? Lag is damaging to my mental health. Please fix it thanks :)

-Jake

Dear Social Phobia World Webmaster,

I've developed obsessive-compulsive disorder with the F5 key because of the chatbox's brand new state-of-the-art Retro Dialup-style refresh rate. I can feel the wonderful childhood memories of 1995 just flooding in. I can almost hear the modem screeches! Could it be any slower? Lag is damaging to my mental health. Please fix it thanks :)

-Jake

I second this. Experience of using this chatbox and the subsequent lag has urged me to conduct research based on the hypothesis that the primary catalyst for creating serial killers is laggy chatboxes. I intend to retire from my current profession to work amongst the criminally insane in which capacity I look forward to meeting the chatbox designer.

(Sorry if this is insulting, I apologize if it is, but humour helps recall. Seriously, the chatbox has serious lag issues that cannot be accounted for given the few number of people using it. Thank you for your kind attention.)

recluse

I don't know what's happening to me i'm becoming obsessed with spoons! Spoons are the first things i think about when i wake up and the last before i go to sleep. It's so bad it's affecting my life...I can't even walk past the cuttlery drawer without having a rummage, and eating in restaurants is out of the question.

You have to admit that spoons are so fascinating! I mean look at the different varieties you can get; Dessert spoon, tea spoon, soup spoon, mixing spoon, table spoon..........Oh god please help me!

Jake123

Banned
I don't know what's happening to me i'm becoming obsessed with spoons! Spoons are the first things i think about when i wake up and the last before i go to sleep. It's so bad it's affecting my life...I can't even walk past the cuttlery drawer without having a rummage, and eating in restaurants is out of the question.

You have to admit that spoons are so fascinating! I mean look at the different varieties you can get; Dessert spoon, tea spoon, soup spoon, mixing spoon, table spoon..........Oh god please help me!

Would you say you began fixating on spoons because of the slow chatbox?

recluse

No i've had these feelings for some time, but the chatbox sure doesn't help.

I just find spoons so..............Sexy

Jake123

Banned
No i've had these feelings for some time, but the chatbox sure doesn't help.

I just find spoons so..............Sexy

As you can see, we have a witness that the chatbox lag is only aggravating his sexual desires for spoons.

It's okay to have these feelings. We'll get you help soon, Recluse.

Maybe some aversion therapy?

DON'T LOOK AT THIS

25us67r.jpg

Miami

mad.gif uʍop ǝpısdn pǝdʎʇ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ɥsıʍ ı .dn ǝpıs ʇɥbıɹ sǝʇıɹʍ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ʍoɥ ǝʇɐɥ ı