The VENT! thread

FOR REAL

Banned
I've noticed a lot of people complaining around here how there's too much 'negativity' on the forums. How we should all be more 'positive'. Well screw you people, I created this thread because I want to accumulate more negativity on the forums. Post your shit here.

im confused!!!!
but heres my shit:D

Harleyq

I just posted all my current negativity in an extremely long post in the off topics forum. That way people can just skip over it instead of having to scroll past a huge wall of text every time they enter this thread or the "how are you feeling" thread. I currently feel a lot of it....my negativity could probably affect the polarity of the Earth if it was converted into energy, lol.

I tend to quote Kathy Griffin a lot but I gotta say, sometimes I agree with her when she says she likes her negativity and that's it's like a hug from baby jesus with a warm, fuzzy feeling.

I do think looking on the positive side is healthier, but once in a while, we just have to let ourselves be moderately negative.

Tiercel

Though unhappy, I'm afraid that if I ever tried to kill myself I'd even screw that up and be forced to go on living with an even worse affliction.

I'm not condoning suicide. It's just that I don't think I could even die properly. Talk about confidence and self esteem issues.... :)

Harleyq

Though unhappy, I'm afraid that if I ever tried to kill myself I'd even screw that up and be forced to go on living with an even worse affliction.

I'm not condoning suicide. It's just that I don't think I could even die properly. Talk about confidence and self esteem issues.... :)

me too. I always think that if I ever wanted to commit suicide and tried it, I would survive and just end up with mental retardation and/or severe physical deformities/handicaps.

If euthanasia were legal here, I'd probably seriously consider it once my father dies. He's my biggest reason for continuing on with life because I don't think he could take it if I were to ever die before he did.

Idk what I am...I don't want to die, but I don't want to live a very long life, either.

Remus

Staff member
is this meant as a comedy thread?
Just that I really don't think encouraging negativity specifically is helpful

EgoZero

I'm such a ****ing lazy ass loser. I have no discipline, I have no useful skills. I ****ing hate myself. I don't even know why the **** am I living...

sabbath

Banned
No no no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no
No no no no no

Nobody can do
The shing-a-ling
Like I do

No no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no
No no no no no

Nobody can do
the skate
Like I do

No no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no
No no no no no

Nobody can do
The boogaloo
Like I do

No no no no no no no no
No no no no no no no no
No no no no no

Nobody can do
the philly
Like I do

Well don't you know I'm gonna skate
I'm doin', ain't nobody doin'
But me baby
Nobody but me

Yes i gonna philly, I'm doin'
Ain't nobody doin'
But me baby
Nobody but me

Well let me tell you nobody
Nobody but me
Well let me tell you
Nobody, nobody, nobody, etc.

People here have enough negativity so there is no point to encourage for more negativity. I'm lazy ass too and I have no discipline but I feel great today! So why the **** I should talk about negativity? I'm going out of home now...

stand_up

I went to work today, and just like everyday boring day as an electronics technician,..... .......the electrons were negative.

..... .......

....OK... bad joke, ..I'm just trying to be ......positive..... Ooops! Bad joke again, Aaaaaaaanyways,... yeah......... bye.