The VENT! thread

sabbath

Banned
yin and yang

75px-Yin_and_Yang.svg.png

Exposure

I wasnt born with this shit , did i bring it on myself(drugs) , one mistake that will haunt me for life , each day , this thought steals my joy , i will wait till 2012 before i think about ending it , Peace , Robbie ::(:

I hate this thread. It's stupid and should die. What a horrible idea. If anyone's looking for me, I'll be standing outside this thread with a sign picketing it.

Remus

Staff member
I hate this thread. It's stupid and should die. What a horrible idea. If anyone's looking for me, I'll be standing outside this thread with a sign picketing it.

well done for bumping it mate! ::p:

i think this thread is a good idea - just think if all of the negativity could be sucked into this one thread, how positive the rest of the site would be!

um, and i tried to write something negative, but it was too depressing. my mood is already kind of low, i don't need to make it worse.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

this thread is shit cause it makes everyone say bad stuff about themselves and that starts a thinkin process and renforces the thought that they are losers, wasters, pathetic or what every they said about themselves, so fukk this thread. There hows that for some negative stuff hahah

Flo

ok, so TODAY i really do feel shit...i'm tired of being broke, depressed, depressed b/c i'm broke, broke b/c i'm depressed... and since i'm bipolar, a nice manic episode would b greatly appreciated anytime now... i hate being crazy, i hate working, i hate working a mindless job, i hate working a mindless job for damn near no money...i hate staying inside the house, i hate going out, i hate not having a choice between the two...oh, i'm also hating my skin, my fat mommy belly (the saggy, stretchmarked skin from having two babies and then losing alot of weight), my feet smell bad, i wish i had a bigger butt, my finger nails and hair wont grow...i'm tired of staying up all nite w/ anxiety, i'm tired of not wanting to get out of bed in the morning............................

enuff negativity, cuz i got a whole lot more!...sorry yall, just venting, i guess

Tiercel

And I thought my whole "I suck at suicide" post was bad.

But speaking of Negative, my future brother-in-law got a ticket for me to see Type O Negative next Friday as a birthday present. Unfortunately the keyboardist can't make the show, as he's studying to become a paramedic.

And speaking of Type O Negative, I can help all you ladies who are tired of living: let me Love You To Death

:)

iwanttogetbetter

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFUKKK**** ****K FSHIT **** **** **** **** FUKCKCKKCCKCKKCK ****CKCKCKCK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk ****ING PIECE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT **** **** **** **** **** **** ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ****KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID ****ING IDIOT WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! ****ING DIE!! **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****KKK ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkFDUFDKFJdKfjdkf MOU GAMAN DeKINAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MOUU GENKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats for the stupid ****ing doctor i saw today

i hope i feel better tomorrow

Noca

Banned
I f*cking HATE APA and MLA. Those f*ckers have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then come out with a new edition on how to write references every year, GAWD!

Harleyq

I f*cking HATE APA and MLA. Those f*ckers have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then come out with a new edition on how to write references every year, GAWD!

Yeah! I have an online class and my teacher just posted my paper, knocked off 2 points and left a message saying "your in-text citations are incorrect for MLA style. Use this site as a guideline...."

I'm still trying to figure out what it was I did wrong. For my online source, I wrote down the author's name, and for my book source, I used the author name and page number. Idk what else he wants from me.

I wish they'd just pick one way to cite sh-t and keep it that way.